The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

City Glory While Others Fade said:
Sky Blue said:
That Chris Eubank sound-a-like Sun journo is one arrogant tosspot....

Pulled no punches talking about rags spending over £230mill in a calendar year as the highest by any club in world football (on basis Falcao is a loan with obligation to buy deal). Also said LVG was making excuses suggesting he needed time having thrown the kitchen sink at the problem. I liked the cut of this mans jib...he won't be invited back on again tho!

He did grow on me towards the end! ;)

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

blueian99 said:
jrb said:
it's already started.

"The Galacticos play today."

YCMIU.

Oh wait a minute, they just have.

"Gaal-acticos" is what he said, punning c**t. God, I hope twitcher gets a result today.

Own goal and a penalty given away by camel-gob will ensure a win for the Rags today.

Re: sunday supplement and ffp

For those of us without access to the above programme.....could you share a bit more?

FantasyIreland said:
For those of us without access to the above programme.....could you share a bit more?
they think it will cause the rich to get richer and no small team can ever make it big.pretty much whats been said on here for years.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
FantasyIreland said:
Are the panel all agreed? and what has triggered their new opinion?

I believe they heard an enormous clang

It does strike me as being very odd....after such a long time banging the drum of 'righteousness'.....they suddenly wake up on a September morning thinking 'hang on,something's not right with this FFP lark'

Cvnts.

FantasyIreland said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
FantasyIreland said:
Are the panel all agreed? and what has triggered their new opinion?

I believe they heard an enormous clang

It does strike me as being very odd....after such a long time banging the drum of 'righteousness'.....they suddenly wake up on a September morning thinking 'hang on,something's not right with this FFP lark'

Cvnts.

Maybe they listened to Collymoron talking about it during the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.