The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: sunday supplement and ffp

I reckon it is now just another story they can spin for a few years, seems to me they just grasp the next big issue without thinking it through and go with it.

Anyone could see what FFP was but it was always going to happen as Twatini wanted it to, so the media ran with it, now it is embedded they are now trying to say it is wrong. Usual media bollocks, it keeps them in a job.

Look at them all, they all look like they do their shopping from a catalogue.

Only Martin Samuel is worthy of reading or listening to.

knocked us for years over our spending and saying FFP is a good thing, despite us spending to get in before the doors shut. Now we are at the top and have huge revenue which increases year on year they are now saying its not fair for anyone else so basically changed their tune now we are cemented at the top table.

what happened to the court case, was there a club or some guy taking it to the European courts as a trade restriction?

Just as United and Liverpool start (continue) to spend the mega, mega bucks.....

Ffp in this form won't be around forever but a diluted version of it will be.

marco said:
what happened to the court case, was there a club or some guy taking it to the European courts as a trade restriction?

It's still ongoing, as far as I'm aware.

The person involved is the same one who represented Jean-Marc Bosman in his fight for free agency at the end of his contract, I believe.

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

Can't believe I've just watched the supplement and didn't hear any agenda against city the fat bloke in the white shirt stuck up for us over ffp and even said we should win the league as we have the best team and squad but thought chelsea would win it! Few digs at chelsea rags and Liverpool good show really apart from the annoying women who was talking bubbles!

They maybe wondered why Di Maria and Falcao would sign for a team in 7th place and with no CL, or any European, football. The only answer is FFP.

malg said:
They maybe wondered why Di Maria and Falcao would sign for a team in 7th place and with no CL, or any European, football. The only answer is FFP.
This

gordondaviesmoustache said:
The amount of time it's taken them to wake up to the reality of FFP merely confirms my belief that most sports journalists are sinfully stupid.
Not stupid, complicit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.