The Sunday Supplement thread 2014/15

Re: Sunday Supplement 14/15 Thread

Neville Kneville said:
aguero93:20 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I agree, Pep's the man next and Paddy will be moved up to assistant with a view to succeeding him.
God no, square pegs, round holes, he'll have Clichy as a number 9, kun at centre half and Silva and Lopes in holding midfield. We'll hire whoever is best suited to the job needing to be done at the time, all this talk of anointed successors is shite.
MP would be offered an extension as well I'm sure if he continued to have the team performing at the required level and was interested.

I agree.

Vieira will be on a kind of trial at the moment & it's not impossible he could go to another club & be manager there for a while on a further trial. Either way I don't believe he will be a confirmed successor to Pelegrini yet, or that Pellegrini won't be offered another contract.

Dont like this Liverpool boot room approach for succession planning here at City,we got Pearce that way.

adrianr said:
Eccles Blue said:
The day Guardiola walks into the City job is the day I give up my season ticket!! JMHO

Personally I hope they do extend Mr Pellegrini's contract for another 5 years and then Patrick Vierra takes over.

Have to admit for all the guy has won, he can produce some fucking boring football. If people thought we have a tendency to pussy foot around the box now you can times it by ten for Pep.

Yeh must admit his Barca side, despite winning 2 CL in three years, winning a treble, scoring record amounts of goals with record amounts of points, constructing what is widely considered to be the best club side of all time, winning the domestic treble in his first season at Bayern, he's so boring! Hate that "tippy tappy" stuff his teams play, wish they'd just launch the ball down the channels more and have more shots from 40 yards out.

Anyone know when this comes available through Sky On Demand? I missed it this morning and really need my rag misery fix.

JackFlash74 said:
Anyone know when this comes available through Sky On Demand? I missed it this morning and really need my rag misery fix.

There is an audio podcast

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/podcast/0,20494,19913,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/podcast/0,20494,19913,00.html</a>

What are the the other pictures of, other than the Etihad?

I though it was Trafford on the other pics lazy gits.

blue underpants said:
Andy Dunne ''I think we all overhyped Van Gall''
I could have fuckin told you that Dunny lad
They are all shell shocked they actually thought Van Gall was the second coming

He's the umpteenth coming. Wilf McGuinness, Moyes, van Snaal. The list can be added to.

The Fat el Hombre said:
blue dallas said:
blue underpants said:
Andy Dunne ''I think we all overhyped Van Gall''
I could have fuckin told you that Dunny lad
They are all shell shocked they actually thought Van Gall was the second coming
Dunne tweeted once after kagawa had played 2 games for them "kagawa should be bracketed with Xavi and Iniesta" !!

I remind him of this whenever he gets giddy

Got a link to the tweet mate?
Last time I looked for it couldn't find it !!!!
Deleted prob .
He wrote it in a match report too
Think it was 2nd game of the season
In kagawas first year .
This clown is the chairman of the football
Writers association !!!

Neville Kneville said:
aguero93:20 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I agree, Pep's the man next and Paddy will be moved up to assistant with a view to succeeding him.
God no, square pegs, round holes, he'll have Clichy as a number 9, kun at centre half and Silva and Lopes in holding midfield. We'll hire whoever is best suited to the job needing to be done at the time, all this talk of anointed successors is shite.
MP would be offered an extension as well I'm sure if he continued to have the team performing at the required level and was interested.

I agree.

Vieira will be on a kind of trial at the moment & it's not impossible he could go to another club & be manager there for a while on a further trial. Either way I don't believe he will be a confirmed successor to Pelegrini yet, or that Pellegrini won't be offered another contract.

He could have gone to NYCFC and then come back when the time comes for him to take our job

Di Maria wankfest, the price? not a problem, utd trying to buy the league? no mention, funny that, if it was us they would never shut up about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.