The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

Jim Beam said:
If any rag mentions this shit to you just reply with one word: 'MASSIVE' They all hate it right now as it was always going to come back and kick them in the bollocks and it has.
When I first joined up to this site I was going to use a username like "denimjacketMASSIVE" or "stockportMASSIVE". Their jibes are like water off a ducks back to me now. They have nothing in their ammo that can wind me up anymore, in fact, I've always embraced their shit because they then have nowt on me.

In the end I didn't want to look to obsessed with them lot so just used my name and date of birth (how boring?!).

I think I might throw the old "massive" thing back at them if any try it on me. Haha!

lordloverocket said:
THE SUN = TOTAL SHITE
RIGHT MOVE? = FOOTBALL SURVEY NOW HOW! I MEAN FOOK ME ITS TOTAL BOLLOCKS.

USHITEDS "VICTORY" PARADE SHOWED HOW WELL SUPPORTED IN MCR THEY ARE.

END OF.

Exactly, the poll is utter sh*te, anyone who saw the respective turnouts for the premier league champions parade demonstrated who have the bigger 'proper'football support and it is city.

There is absolutely no context to their 'poll' but do i really give a sh*t!? Not really, it is amazing that there is even a debate considering the contrasting fortunes until recently. Anyone who is a city fan is supporting them not for the glory (unless they have turned up inthe lastyear) but because they are a proud mancunian and that is why Manchester is blue!

lordloverocket said:
THE SUN = TOTAL SHITE
RIGHT MOVE? = FOOTBALL SURVEY NOW HOW! I MEAN FOOK ME ITS TOTAL BOLLOCKS.

USHITEDS "VICTORY" PARADE SHOWED HOW WELL SUPPORTED IN MCR THEY ARE.

END OF.

Exactly, the poll is utter sh*te, anyone who saw the respective turnouts for the premier league champions parade demonstrated who have the bigger 'proper'football support and it is city.

There is absolutely no context to their 'poll' but do i really give a sh*t!? Not really, it is amazing that there is even a debate considering the contrasting fortunes until recently. Anyone who is a city fan is supporting them not for the glory (unless they have turned up inthe lastyear) but because they are a proud mancunian and that is why Manchester is blue!

Wow cannot believe that I'm one of the lucky 14%! Let me see I live in Burnage, both my neighbours and their families are city fans, my immediate family are all blue, I work in a Team of 6 in Fallowfield, myself and 3 of the 6 support City (3 season ticket holders), with 1 Liverpool fan and a 'red' who is not that bothered and was quite pleased when we won the league!!! Either I am statistically lucky to know so many City fans, or the survey is complete nonsense....

No one likes us why do we care?

Dear God, this is desperate stuff from the rag leaning media half-wits. I have done my own survey and I found a split of 99.9 per cent City and 0.1 per cent ABU's.

Just done some 'fag packet' maths.

Using wikipedia's (I know) capacities of the swamp and Coms, a sample of 500 represents, c.0.4 percent of their combined capacities.

Statistically significant, this sample is not. Then I realise it's probably bed time.

Sun logic: Let's extrapolate this to represent the population of Manchester.

Scientific logic: Fuck off you crayon writing clowns.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.