The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

west didsblue said:
The MEN did this one just before the derby which they didn't claim as being scientific but probably provides a fair reflection.
C_71_article_1492123_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Surprised that rural Wigan is that blue to be honest.
I have never seen anyone sat near me with six fingers and webbed feet consuming pies intravenously.

Ah yes the sun,their anti city machine fires into life,can't you tell the season is upon us already,i fully expect a negative story everyday from these twats right upto kickoff,a "mancini ate my hamster" story coming to a newsagent near you soon!!

Hmm survey conducted outside old trafford on match day :D

I'm mancunian and nobody asked me who I support

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
west didsblue said:
The MEN did this one just before the derby which they didn't claim as being scientific but probably provides a fair reflection.
C_71_article_1492123_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Surprised that rural Wigan is that blue to be honest.
I have never seen anyone sat near me with six fingers and webbed feet consuming pies intravenously.
There was an interactive map in the articlehttp://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...s-where-city-and-united-fans-really-come-from. If you click on the Wigan blobs one shows 100% blue, another shows 75% blue etc which suggests that only a couple of people in Wigan bothered responding to the poll (they were probably too busy queueing at the pie shop).

Dirty Harry said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
squirtyflower said:
who wasn't bright enough to get in the Victoria University of Manchester?

In a nutshell mate.
We only made the Met a university to con thick southerners.
I gave a lecture there once,and I swear the few students who weren't stoned or asleep took notes in crayon.

Doesn't surprise me at all, this 'study' had basic flaws right from the off, at the time our kid was an ST holder living in Chester, I was living in either Chorley or Stockport, he was born at the MRI, I was born at Withington, both of us grew up in Fallowfield and Wythenshawe, yet we will have been shown as 'out of towners', as ever, a poor show and this will be no different, sad bastards
And that's a flaw because...? No United fans have moved out of the City?

It's covered by the report (72% of United s.t. holders and 78% of City s.t. holders lived within the North West) - which means 28% of United's s.t. holders lived outside the region (so not all from London). Otherwise why are people so keen to diss a report which proved there were more City s.t. holders in the City of Manchester than United s.t. holders? And more in adjoining SK and most OL postcodes too.

Was just about to post the 2002 report from Manchester Met University. Just seen its already been posted, more than anything highlights the depravity of articles in the red tops when people believe the findings of an unsubstantiated poll with no sources etc. No doubt there are flaws with the MMU report but at least they publish the framework etc to be able to criticise.

de niro said:
Pmsl, I mean fucking hell we really do have them rattled now don't we.
So around 14% follow city and around 56% the rags:) so 1 in 4 mancs are blues lol, try and do a postcode search of cold Trafford and compare it to our place.

Clutching at straws or what.

Mind you there is no agenda .

Oh deary me Bill, your maths certificate form your University of Life may need looking at.

14% is approximately 1 in 6 not one in 4.

It is obviously bollocks though.

what did the sun say a couple of days ago, why cant football have the same spirit as the olympics, then they shit stir it with this crap, a c--ts paper owned by c--ts run by c--ts read by c--ts, this is just to cover over beasleys snapping on talksport, any bets beasley gets laid out in 10 seconds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.