The Sun's "poll" claims Manchester is red...

I lived outside the UK for most of the past 15 years and I have to say I was pretty shocked how much more "red" Manchester seems. That being said, even though I hate the place and try to avoid it as much as I can, I don't meet many rags that have been there as many times as myself.

I must admit when i'm in the boozer before the game it's mostly mancs but when i get to my seat, i seem to be in the minority, maybe its where i sit, i dunno?

Weloveyoucitywedo said:
I must admit when i'm in the boozer before the game it's mostly mancs but when i get to my seat, i seem to be in the minority, maybe its where i sit, i dunno?

how do you know, have you asked everyone around you where they come from ?

bluebannana said:
Weloveyoucitywedo said:

no mate, i find i can usually tell though,

Weloveyoucitywedo said:
bluebannana said:
Weloveyoucitywedo said:

based on ..... how pissed they are
their accents
what they look like ????????????

Weloveyoucitywedo said:
bluebannana said:
Weloveyoucitywedo said:

but you are no longer in manc?

Weloveyoucitywedo said:
bluebannana said:
Weloveyoucitywedo said:

based on ..... how pissed they are
their accents
what they look like ????????????

their accents usually give it away yes

there are plenty of mancunians without mancunian accents

Only 500 people took part in that survey , by the way .......

However when i used to sell newspapers in Piccadilly , Manchester city centre , most of the punters weren't really that interested in football ...

but of the ones that were , MOST definetely followed City !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.