The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If it's anything other than we're backing out, it'll just fan the flames more. Pep and the players must be fuming.
I'll bet they are!

While the businessmen at City don't care that people are living through a pandemic, and football, for many, has been the only thing to enjoy... with City having another potentially historic season... this has just taken the shine off that completely.

The football men at City will understand this and i reckon they'll be furious with the timing.

Could we honestly complain?

We're breaking L.9 of the Premier Leagues rules if we join.
The handbook for future seasons hasn't been written, the PL would need to decide if the SL is listed or they want to lose the clubs completely. Either way it is bad for them, but I expect they would not want to boot them all out.

TV rights holders PL and UEFA shitting it the one positive.

wonder what Swales would have done or even Francis Lee for that matter?

What in the flying fuck were they signing up for? Everyone to celebrate them? The money is guaranteed so can't be that
Perez must have sold them a vision and for some reason they believed him. Then he spoke utter bollocks last night, gleefully declaring “they can’t back out!” He seemed shocked his plan looked like it had actually worked. I posted last night in response to Perez’s quotes that if that doesn’t make us pull out, nothing will. I am so confident of a reversal now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.