The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Ultimately, City won't get control with the likes of Barca, Madrid and the history twins. They will always want more. Whether it's a bigger slice of the tv rights pie or something else, you can guarantee that if not at the start, then at some point in the future these four in particular will want to be more equal that the rest.
And they’ll want a World Series of Soccer where they bring in a US team(s) and others from strong TV and sponsorship territories. It’ll happen!

I have never said I support it. I have accepted it, because nothing is going to change.

I couldn't give a shit about Bayern or Dortmund, they don't really get a choice because of their ownership model. PSG have vested interests elsewhere, if you think they wont join in 2023 you are crazy.

What has winning the prem got to do with playing in a european league?
You are supporting it by accepting it. You should be raging against it, promising to boycott any match they play in the Supa Leeg, if you were being honest about not supporting the decision.

I'll have nothing to do with City in the Supa Leeg.

You know - it's not often I feel sorry for multi-millionaire footballers and managers but for once I do. This must be shit for the players and managers at all these clubs as they've clearly not been the ones who have decided this. Sure, they're never going to go skint but money isn't everything and these people are still human beings who have feelings and have effectively been shat on from above.
i wouldnt feel sorry for the players,where is the players union in all this why has no one come out, milner yes but would he have done if he was 21 and at the start of his playing days,there all sat on the fence and will fall on the side the biggest dollar pile sits

If all you have is an appeal to the owners better nature, mixed in with an insult, then you have a problem. This fight is over a future business model, not the romance.

‘UEFA President, Aleksander Ceferin: "To the #PL clubs, come to your senses. Not out of love for football, I don’t imagine you have much of that, but out of respect for the people who bleed for the team, out of respect for the home of football."
He also said, "to the owners of SOME English clubs... gentlemen , you have made a huge mistake. It doesn't matter, everyone makes mistakes."

You are supporting it by accepting it. You should be raging against it, promising to boycott any match they play in the Supa Leeg, if you were being honest about not supporting the decision.

I'll have nothing to do with City in the Supa Leeg.
decmancity will get his cock hard seeing City finish 10th every year in this great league whilst history clubs dominate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.