The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Great news for our local non league clubs, you can add one to Bridge Celtics attendances next season. Looking forward to standing at the Bower Club with a Guinness watching the game, and not having to purchase 30000 “loyalty” points (lol) to get to away games.
Also not being that arsed if someone who only gets paid £100 a game can’t dribble, can’t hit a barn door, can’t tackle, can’t head a ball, can’t beat a goalie in a 1 on 1 etc etc etc
Sterling likes this post.

Nipped over to the Caf to see what their take on this was, the title was promising as it states "football is dead" I then read the last 3 pages and found out that it is all our fault this is even being considered as we have ruined football in it's current format and so this is how the other clubs will be able to compete.

Good to know we have remained the role of bad guys in all of this.
It's our fault they are all in massive debt lol

The annoying thing is the more I think about it the more I love the format if it was done in a proper way. A team like Rangers qualifying and getting guaranteed 18 games against the best teams in Europe. The insane revenue the whole thing would bring could rejuvenate alot of different leagues. Only 20 teams every year could help give the Europa League some prestige as well. Shame they have stumbled upon a good idea and plan to execute it horribly

Nipped over to the Caf to see what their take on this was, the title was promising as it states "football is dead" I then read the last 3 pages and found out that it is all our fault this is even being considered as we have ruined football in it's current format and so this is how the other clubs will be able to compete.

Good to know we have remained the role of bad guys in all of this.

Rawk was the same.
It's almost like they are looking for an excuse to get behind the super league.

Shithouses.

So, Utd, Arsenal, Spurs, and Liverpool all want it! no wonder -
this is everything thats wrong in football - money - and f**k the fans.
and anyone who’s a dream of bettering themselves through achievement -f**k them too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.