The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
the 2 club option would be a home based option without any sort of promotion or any involvement with the super league
Completely destroying any integrity of UEFA's CL/EL products.

You are right of course but what is the solution? Surely it is too late to reform and clean up UEFA. It's dead in the water (CAS didn't help). I thought the proposal to bring Tebas in was just unbelievable. UEFA is a corrupt nest of vipers. Meanwhile Agnelli himself has been repeatedly investigated for his links to the mafia. Perez must have been involved in the tax fraud at Real Madrid. None of these people are fit to run football.
This battle needs some sort of intervention from a third party because football is much more important to people in Europe than just a sport.
It does indeed, it needs an independent regulatory body to come in a clean the whole fucking mess up - the cartel clubs have been allowed to take control of the game - and even if tonight turns out to be a bluff, then it is still being controlled by the same scumbags

All employee's associated with all the clubs involved should be removed from governing body positions and never allowed to wpork in such a position again, and then the governing bodies need to grow a back bone and take control of the game and run it properly not allowing external influences from clubs dictate the rules

Reactions: nmc
That will be it for me if it goes ahead, was considering what to do anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a ruse by the yank owned clubs; get City to release their letter but every other fucker been in cahoots to catch us out and don't release anything. Bingo - City banned from Europe.

Zero percent interest in friendlies, 5 percent interest in Nations
league, 90% interest in summer Euro and World Cup tournaments would be my honest answers to that. I was trying to make the point that the 6 Nations for example I love to bits - with the same 6 teams every f’kin year! ;-)
But rugby union is a minority sport. Italy’s inclusion is a joke and They struggle find enough teams to play competitively in the World Cup.

Great news for our local non league clubs, you can add one to Bridge Celtics attendances next season. Looking forward to standing at the Bower Club with a Guinness watching the game, and not having to purchase 30000 “loyalty” points (lol) to get to away games.
Also not being that arsed if someone who only gets paid £100 a game can’t dribble, can’t hit a barn door, can’t tackle, can’t head a ball, can’t beat a goalie in a 1 on 1 etc etc etc

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.