The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Pull out, show some balls and go and win the UCL and PL an Caraboa Cup. Then go from there. This is going to tear the club apart from inside out. Multi billion pound leagues are only good and successful if everyone at the club is on the same page. We will wanna be on the outside of this when it collapses or it will take us with it.

Ultimately, City won't get control with the likes of Barca, Madrid and the history twins. They will always want more. Whether it's a bigger slice of the tv rights pie or something else, you can guarantee that if not at the start, then at some point in the future these four in particular will want to be more equal that the rest.

Maybe, but sitting this out or not getting involved either in the ESL or as part of a deal thrashed out with UEFA means you are relegated to the sidelines from the beginning. If you’re in it you get to have a say in how it develops. If you’re not, you‘re already fucked.

What a stupid comment.

The reason that the UEFA anthem is booed is because they have allowed themselves to be manipulated by the likes of Gill, Parry, and other placemen acting in the interests of Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc.

So jump in with the usual suspects to a closed shop (novelty freak show) league with five other teams ‘invited’ each year on some unspecified basis.

Anyone who thing that the Manchester City franchise will continue to play in Manchester long term is in a dream world. Does anyone think that there will be two teams left in Manchester (out of 20) beyond the early seasons?

I will be franchise territory and that franchise can be sold anywhere in the world.

I will be out if this Super League starts including City.
I guess you would know about stupid comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.