The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
City have played an absolute blinder, no quotes from anyone associated with the club was telling.

But hate to say, Gill actually got re-elected to UEFA’s board today.
They'll welcome the Rags back with open arms...just you see

You can hear it now City and Chelsea out the rest remain in and the rest of the footballing world call for us to be banned, relegated you name it.

I believe it runs much deeper than we will ever find out.

City have killed those clubs that went after us.

We were acquitted at CAS.

Cerefin has been able to clean house and get rid of all the lobbying clubs, cementing Uefa power even more.

United, Liverpool, Arsenal, resigned from their executive positions.

I don't do coincidences.

giphy.gif

Back to being UEFA's and Prem's whipping boys then.
No quite the opposite, this means uefa have no cartel members on the executive board, there will be places to fill, don't be surprised if city end up sitting on it, we've dealt the cartel possibility a fatal bloke, it really feels like a big beautiful sting and whatever has gone on the cartel are dead and imo we are stronger, all my opinion, but I really believe that is what happened

I believe it runs much deeper than we will ever find out.

City have killed those clubs that went after us.

We were acquitted at CAS.

Cerefin has been able to clean house and get rid of all the lobbying clubs, cementing Uefa power even more.

United, Liverpool, Arsenal, resigned from their executive positions.

I don't do coincidences.
Its great news, but wouldnt it have been better to have not signed up in the first place. Or perhaps we needed to to get them to go public??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.