The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
What? Woodward hasn't resigned because the Glazers decided to start ESL. Woodward was going to be on the board or whatever. He is their yes man. They are just making a scape goat out of hi .
That why I said “if”

obviousky I have no idea why he resigned. If it’s because he has some principles he has my respect.

You know what I think the punishment for City should be?
Every season card holder should receive a free season card next season!!
Plus non SC holders but Cityzens should get a free shirt.

That’s for the stress they’ve put us through! Sorry I am now frivolous with relief. :-)
Frivolous with relief, haha me too, I might have a choccy biscuit with my brew

So pleased, but so fucking annoyed with what this may have done to our concentration for the next few absolutely key games.

Next question is. What discussions took place between City and UEFA today? Given we were first to pull out, what triggered it, other than fan pressure?

Interesting days ahead.
There was a clear direct message from uefa this morning to certain English teams to reverse their decision. I think maybe our owners realised this was a shocker and city and uefa have been in discussion all day. We will see in the coming weeks, but I think this could see us gain real power in European football now.

I know for sure. It hasn't gone ahead and we're in the same category as the other arseholes that tried to ruin our game. Who do you think has come out of this better? City or PSG?
No you don't know for sure, nobody on here does.

What has PSG got to do with anything? they are too busy fighting off human rights investigations in Qatar to be focused on this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.