The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin: “I am delighted to welcome #ManCity back to the European football family. They have shown great intelligence in listening to the many voices - most notably their fans." [via
@martynziegler
]

UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin: "#ManCity are a real asset for the game and I am delighted to be working with them for a better future for the European game."

Got what we wanted

Uefa president welcomes Man City withdrawal​

Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin has welcomed the withdrawal of Manchester City from the breakaway closed league project.
“I am delighted to welcome City back to the European football family," said Ceferin.
“They have shown great intelligence in listening to the many voices - most notably their fans - that have spelled out the vital benefits that the current system has for the whole of European football; from the world beating Champions League final right down to a young player’s first coaching session at a grassroots club.
“As I said at the Uefa Congress, it takes courage to admit a mistake but I have never doubted that they had the ability and common sense to make that decision.
“City are a real asset for the game and I am delighted to be working with them for a better future for the European game.”

Manchester City Football Club can confirm that it has formally enacted the procedures to withdraw from the group developing plans for a European Super League.

Seem only City is off from ESL so far.

They get Bayern on board ad they get their main enemies City/PSG outside. Hope it does not happen.

UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin: “I am delighted to welcome #ManCity back to the European football family. They have shown great intelligence in listening to the many voices - most notably their fans." [via
@martynziegler
]

UEFA president, Aleksander Čeferin: "#ManCity are a real asset for the game and I am delighted to be working with them for a better future for the European game."

Got what we wanted
Our new best mate....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.