The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Is this all over then?

Are going to get away with this, with no punishment?

I doubt it! I’d expect to see points deductions or relegations for all clubs involved - a fine is futile.
They won't relegate the "big 6" nor take points off them, UEFA won't either. UEFA and the Premier League won't cut into their cash cows, that's what the entire thing is about. I can see massive fines, and maybe suspended sentences but neither will ban or relegate the "big 6" it will cost them to much money, and neither can have that.

UEFA have basically pardoned us in their statement, not sure how UEFA will deal with the actual mastermind clubs of the Super League though. That's a different ball game.

They made an error and corrected it and can hold there heads up high because if City/ Chelsea hadn’t have done what they had done then the American parasites would have still carried in regardless ............. my god it’s a sickener the Oil club and Russian Nadia club have blown apart the good old Americans ......... they have embarrassed them and I hope the fans really turn up the heat on these rats especially Levy at Spurs he should have known better ....... the others may not get the jist and the history of the English game he should know and to me he’s the worst of the lot
Levy and Spurs are in the deepest shit massive debts to American banks he probably had no choice the banks probably push them into ESL

I’m disgusted... not with the club or the board but with some of the comments on here.
People have forgotten we have the best owners in football, the fact is the club really didn’t have much of a choice in joining up - we don’t have a bottomless pit of cash you know... you all want the worlds best talent playing for city and that takes money... our owner has already invested will over a billion into our club and not took anything out.

The board would have taken the SL money are reinvested it into the club I’m sure whilst the other owners would have bought super yachts with it - that’s the difference so please stop with the constant bashing of the best owners in football who didn’t have much of a choice... and comparing them to the owners of the rags, dippers etc is fucking shameful and you should hang your heads in shame...
Spot on.....we never had a choice.
Could the people who voted yes to it please be banned? Or listed so I can ignore them all as they don't care or know fuck all about football.
RIC.....do the right thing ;)

I’m disgusted... not with the club or the board but with some of the comments on here.
People have forgotten we have the best owners in football, the fact is the club really didn’t have much of a choice in joining up - we don’t have a bottomless pit of cash you know... you all want the worlds best talent playing for city and that takes money... our owner has already invested will over a billion into our club and not took anything out.

The board would have taken the SL money are reinvested it into the club I’m sure whilst the other owners would have bought super yachts with it - that’s the difference so please stop with the constant bashing of the best owners in football who didn’t have much of a choice... and comparing them to the owners of the rags, dippers etc is fucking shameful and you should hang your heads in shame...
Do we?

Ive put a greater percentage of my money into City than the Sheikh has. I’m not going to feel sorry for the bloke for getting a load of shit from the football world and City fans who feel betrayed, just because he’s put some money in and we won a few trophies.

I know nothing about the Chinese or Yank investors, how do we know they’re anything like the best owners in football? I couldn’t name a single one of them in this side of the ownership.

Between them, they have made themselves look a hell of a lot worse, as well as the main boardroom members.

All I want is an appology and admission they fucked up.

And I am not ashamed of the fact I do.

No owner is or should be more important or bigger than the will of the fans

The silence from them all through this is the most annoying thing

Only stage 1, the 'super duper elite cash machine european league' project will be revised and re launched again, just too many greedy ferkers and too much money involved to let it fade away. Our 'alliances' held for now, the battle was won, but really we need to prepare for a long dirty PR war with the rich owners and other "parties" chipping away to make this project a reality....they will try to divide us. We need a total review of football governance in Europe and funding to support the formation of a National Football Fan Alliance from all tiers of football to give fans a strong political voice (all funded by the fans, clubs and government). Lets go on offensive and not sit back.

Announcing it in the way they did without consultation or building support for the idea has probably dealt a fatal blow to any future plans by the "Big Six" et all to break away in the future. The Government is likely to now legislate to prevent any breakaway league outside UEFA or the PL, regardless of its format. The sad thing is that if they'd thought about it a bit more they could have easily organised a better competition than the CL for all concerned but they let their greed get the better of them. If they'd said they were breaking away buy wanted to hear from all concerned about what the new competition should look like before confirming the format I think the idea could have survived.

Last edited:
I have no interest in going to games anymore, well not PL games. I /you are just expected to turn up to create an atmosphere and sing songs to be part of the contrived bullshit 'matchday experience'. And get this, our clubs owners think we're fuckin idiots by paying top dollar to turn up in all weathers to attend games stupid KO times.

Khaldoon Al Muberak's end of season speech saying us Mancs are important to the club yet we almost gor sold down the river ? I'm furious i believed the bullshit. I certainly won't be going to game's again and paying silly money, the cunts should be paying me!

Shame on you CFC group, you bullshit bunch of hoodwinking cunts!

They went wrong (right for us) by not getting the media on side before they started, and if they had added to that a Facebook and Twitter campaign they would have had a far better chance of success.
A very poorly thought out and very poorly instigated plan - unless it's just a warning shot to EUFA to let them know it could happen with better planning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.