The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
For what it's worth. An European Super League is still far from an actual possibility. Signing up doesn't guarantee anything for now. They will work out a middle path with UEFA, I'd be very very surprised if CL wasn't just retained and the number of teams wasn't reduced instead of new proposed numbers.

The clubs are silent for a reason, they don't care for UEFA's panic, or the public's, for that matter. It's a risk free move on their part to get bargaining power. They want a seat at the table after UEFA works out a solution with them. I can't see it being anything else, imo.

I do think the Americans are serious, but not all of the 12 parties involved will be equally willing.

I believe City would like this to fail but feel compelled to join up for fear of missing out.

I think its doomed to fail and therefore wonder why we got on this train in the first place?

However when it comes to football my eyes are blinded by blue dye. We all believe what we want to believe when it comes to the heart.

Interesting, statement taken down?

Still there on my app

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.