The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Am I being a bit thick or wouldn`t the premier league teams easily get 75% of any vote to expel the band of 6!
Surely if we aren`t at the meeting it just means we are not entitled to vote?
We are still stakeholders. You can’t just block them out of a meeting and not allow them their voting powers. Prem would be shredded to pieces in court if they even tried

But in that case they're not really finished with football/City are they?

I'm right behind those who are disappointed with the club, massively oppose the Super League, and want to fight for the thing that they still care about, I'm just bored by the drama queens with their hyperbolic rhetoric that whatever happens from here on in, they're out - the damage has already been done - they just don't care any more, and then keep posting on a forum discussing the thing they supposedly no longer care about.

Fair play I haven't paid that much attention. I presumed when someone says they are done with it they meant if this goes ahead. I think rightly whatever happens the owners rep has dwindled for a lot of fans.

Life just passes you by ;-)
I know mate I had all the talent to be a scumsucking piece of shit but things like a sense of decency and a missus that actually loved me and wanted to share a bed with me kept getting in the fucking way. I could have ran this ESL. I'll take my lot though.

What I cant believe is how the details of this breakaway has been kept secret to the players and management of seemingly all the teams so far, do we think Pep and the players will have been privvy to this before yesterday? Surely they would have been briefed?

Wednesdays going to be interesting anyway, shame it's not the game in the pitch I'm looking forward to though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.