The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Would we sign a contract without a cooling off period, I understand we are not buying a new couch from dfs but surely we'd insert a clause? I'm clueless on how big business works

Shouldn't be "wavering" we should never have got involved in the first place.
I could forgive them if they announced they were sold a lie by the other clubs and that the reality is nothing like what was presented.

Their silence on the matter doesn't make that likely, sadly.

How exciting will it be to watch Spurs v Man Utd in the PL which they won’t care about

and then to watch them play in the Super League as they battle for 11th place with no relegation.

it’s gonna be amazing!
Normally I'd have been chuffed to bits the dippers lost a couple of point last night. Now I couldn't give a shit.

In fairness to Klopp he made it pretty clear he's against it, just said he wouldn't resign - I hope Pep does the same.
"pretty clear" is not how I would describe it, his comments back in 2019 were clear and yesterday he had the chance to back it up and he faltered because he isn't about to throw his huge contract down the toilet.

Only about €8m more. Hardly significant. But in this case it would be hundreds of millions of more.
They only make 8m than who?
Hundreds of millions for the PE teacher to burn on mid table centre backs and midfielders then. I wouldn't be too worried.

It’s not a closed shop it’s similar to now but with a few places with criteria to put in say Rags if finishing outside top 4. Still stinks of looking after top clubs who are shit but global but not a closed shop
By that logic I would expect to see Bradford Park Avenue and Notts County given one of the extra 5 places. Total nonsense this history club narrative.

"pretty clear" is not how I would describe it, his comments back in 2019 were clear and yesterday he had the chance to back it up and he faltered because he isn't about to throw his huge contract down the toilet.

They only make 8m than who?
Hundreds of millions for the PE teacher to burn on mid table centre backs and midfielders then. I wouldn't be too worried.
Okay and Real and Barca would get hundreds of millions of more too. Still not worried?

We have literally no chance in this, we are just making up the numbers. You can twist it in any way you can, but thats the reality

By the way, these new CL rules where clubs get in for their 'history' is shocking too. Basically allows a free pass for teams who are on the decline. Piss take
Yes, it is utter trash and has been called out by everyone in another topic in the general forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.