The swathes of empty seats in The Family Stand

Looked to me like blocks of people didn't turn up, like a few coach parties or summat. It looked worse on TV than it did from inside the ground.

It's a shame, but meh.

One game - wet and miserable Monday night - match on Sky - a few hundred empty seats - the whole family stand thing is a total failure!!!

mmmmmm?

Thought there were a lot of empty seats from where I sit. Next day when I watched the recording of the match. It showed a lot of empty seats in the family stand. Also at the front of the away section. Got my europa tkts on Tue & asked about the attendance. When asked if they had counted season tkts not used. He just said I can't comment on that.

ManCityTom said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Having previously been critical of the Family Stand idea because it was a disgraceful way to treat fans, I am now advocating an even bigger one after finding that my new seat is near to virtually a whole row of kids who, the gobby ones at least, were barely interested in the game and spent all game talking shite about anything but the actual match going on in front of them.

Stick them all in one massive play pen with a few Playstations and some cuddly toys, I say.

The only positive I can say in favour of these kids were that they talked marginally less shite than the blokes they were with.

On a more serious note, there was definitely a fair number of emtpy seats in the Family stand, for those arguing about whether there was or wasn't.

FFS!

Maybe Mummy can explain what a sense of humour is at the next match.

BluePurgatory said:
BillyMC said:
There really are some arrogant people on here. Someone makes a valid point that there were several rows of empty seats located together and they receive a load of abuse.

Understand people are on holiday blah blah blah....bit strange they must all sit together....perhaps it was just a very large family or several rows of fans liked each other that much when they met at the valencia game they decided to go to Benidorm together...

I await some pompous yank to tell me to just enjoy the result...which i did so dont bother.

Rag workmate: Did you go last night?
BM: Yep
Rag workmate: How was it
BM: TERRIBLE!
Rag workmate: Why was that, you battered the dippers didnt you?
BM: O I wasnt watching the game I was counting the empty blue seats
YCMIU

How long did it take you to think up that witty and cutting retort. You must have your rag mates in fucking stitches.

BillyMC said:
BluePurgatory said:
Rag workmate: Did you go last night?
BM: Yep
Rag workmate: How was it
BM: TERRIBLE!
Rag workmate: Why was that, you battered the dippers didnt you?
BM: O I wasnt watching the game I was counting the empty blue seats
YCMIU

How long did it take you to think up that witty and cutting retort. You must have your rag mates in fucking stitches.

Stop being a mard arse! if you cant take it dont dish it. PS will you be counting empty seats tonight lol

BluePurgatory said:
BillyMC said:

Stop being a mard arse! if you cant take it dont dish it. PS will you be counting empty seats tonight lol

Stop it me sides are splitting....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.