The taste of defeat is back and I like it

Let me clarify the reason I 'like it' isn't because I don't are I had to face an army of armchair rags at work today it's because it was the final straw to sort this crap out and a warning to our hierarchy and players that will remain that they need to step up and start producing the goods.

We've won all the important derbies of the last few years let's be honest if you could give them one it would've been yesterday when we weren't expected to win.

kiam06 said:
I've not been comfortable for a while as I think we've been plugging holes. We get over run time after time even by really small teams like Burnley and Palace so how we expect to cope with the likes of Barca is beyond me.

Work rate comes first.

We all know United are long ball merchants with an average side but their work rate yesterday put ours to shame.

Work rate is the only thing many 'footballers' can bring to the pitch. They will run around like blue- or rag-arsed flies, whereas too many 'classy' footballers think that class is all they need, and it is the former that we have been badly missing when the chips are down.

I'm used to it mate, had over 35 years of on and off dross served up to me, yesterday gutted me slightly then I remembered it was their cup final and not ours and it tickled me...... As easy as that!!

manimanc said:
I'm used to it mate, had over 35 years of on and off dross served up to me, yesterday gutted me slightly then I remembered it was their cup final and not ours and it tickled me...... As easy as that!!

should of been our cup final ,we are champions and every game to every oppo is like a cup final we need to match that and our superior skills should win.

we've come to far to accept this last few months ,sitting on our laurels because were champions, real champions make other teams sweat blood for victory , cant say we have.

we need to buck up as of now ,show some fucking pride as champions and work our bollox off in every game ,because what's happened over the last few months is not and should not ever be acceptable .

kiam06 said:
Let me clarify the reason I 'like it' isn't because I don't are I had to face an army of armchair rags at work today it's because it was the final straw to sort this crap out and a warning to our hierarchy and players that will remain that they need to step up and start producing the goods.

We've won all the important derbies of the last few years let's be honest if you could give them one it would've been yesterday when we weren't expected to win.

wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.