The Terry threads

Danamy said:
levets said:
What a bunch of ***** eh?

Danamy, wasn't the young lad born in 2006?

Your wasting your time mate as some people are that gullable they'll believe anything put to them.........papers or hearsay on a forum!!

I'm staggered by the comments on here and the fact that the 'Owner' and the Mod, thinks it's acceptable to post such shit.

Carl_Man_City said:
levets said:
cleared by Ric? What the fuck!! Who the fuck is Ric to say this should be posted? What about Bride, our player & he has very close friends that post on here.

Disgraceful airing this rumour and fanning the flames of such..........

The site owner who you would't be able to have posted on if he didn't create the site.

I've been here years pal... don't fucking patronise me.... Ric, pull this thread!!!!!!!

And what is it with the national teams players!

John Terry- with numerous acts of ill repute.
Frank Lampard- in that sex scandal with
Dyer- ^
and Rio Ferdinand ^ (also banned for missing a drugs test)
Steven Gerrard- charged with assault by the CPS last year
Wayne Rooney- and prostitutes

There are undoubtedly more instances...

[edit] A Cole- love rat

Dr.Faustus said:
And what is it with the national teams players!

John Terry- with numerous acts of ill repute.
Frank Lampard- in that sex scandal with
Dyer- ^
and Rio Ferdinand ^ (also banned for missing a drugs test)
Steven Gerrard- charged with assault by the CPS last year
Wayne Rooney- and prostitutes

There are undoubtedly more instances...

Beckham fucking the au pair or whatever she was.
Ashley Cole shoving mobile phones up his soil pipe
Emille Heskey for identity fraud of Arthur Askey.

levets said:
Danamy said:
Your wasting your time mate as some people are that gullable they'll believe anything put to them.........papers or hearsay on a forum!!

I'm staggered by the comments on here and the fact that the 'Owner' and the Mod, thinks it's acceptable to post such shit.

Feel free to leave if you have such a major problem with it. This forum is designed for discussion, this is a valid topic for discussion. This was decided by the court when they refused an injunction citing public interest, and Ric when he knew it was now hitting the papers.

You're in an army of one.

levets said:
Carl_Man_City said:
The site owner who you would't be able to have posted on if he didn't create the site.

I've been here years pal... don't fucking patronise me.... Ric, pull this thread!!!!!!!

How many years you've been here doesn't matter or give you any power as to what goes on here

levets said:
Danamy said:

i thought there was such a thing in this country called free speech?

Damocles said:
levets said:

Feel free to leave if you have such a major problem with it. This forum is designed for discussion, this is a valid topic for discussion. This was decided by the court when they refused an injunction citing public interest, and Ric when he knew it was now hitting the papers.

Spot on, nothing wrong with discussing this topic. If you don't like it go and watch "Take me out"

Damocles said:
levets said:

you think it's just me do you? fool!!!!
And don't you try to be a clever fucker with me young man....
I'll speak to Ric personally...

levets said:
Damocles said:

you think it's just me do you? fool!!!!
And don't you try to be a clever fucker with me young man....
I'll speak to Ric personally...

OOOooooh get you boyfriend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.