The Terry threads

apopcorn.gif

Form an orderly queue, folks...

Carl_Man_City said:
levets said:
I've been here years pal... don't fucking patronise me.... Ric, pull this thread!!!!!!!

How many years you've been here doesn't matter or give you any power as to what goes on here

shake your head pal.... never said I have any powers... I do however have a sense of decency and do not spread bullshit.

Damocles said:
levets said:
I'm staggered by the comments on here and the fact that the 'Owner' and the Mod, thinks it's acceptable to post such shit.

Feel free to leave if you have such a major problem with it. This forum is designed for discussion, this is a valid topic for discussion. This was decided by the court when they refused an injunction citing public interest, and Ric when he knew it was now hitting the papers.

You're in an army of one.

I agree there's nothing wrong in having a thread for discussion, it's just sorted the wheat from the chaff that's the problem!! lol

levets said:
Damocles said:
Feel free to leave if you have such a major problem with it. This forum is designed for discussion, this is a valid topic for discussion. This was decided by the court when they refused an injunction citing public interest, and Ric when he knew it was now hitting the papers.

you think it's just me do you? fool!!!!
And don't you try to be a clever fucker with me young man....
I'll speak to Ric personally...

Speak to whoever you feel the need to, just keep it to a PM.

Danamy said:
Damocles said:

I agree there's nothing wrong in having a thread for discussion, it's just sorted the wheat from the chaff that's the problem!! lol

and too much of it is chaff... thats an even bigger problem... It's not discussing it, but stuff is being suggested that isn't even in the public domain..

levets said:
Danamy said:

and too much of it is chaff... thats an even bigger problem... It's not discussing it, but stuff is being suggested that isn't even in the public domain..

I think you will find that you are wrong on that one. The News of the World is running the story tomorrow.

levets said:
Carl_Man_City said:
How many years you've been here doesn't matter or give you any power as to what goes on here

shake your head pal.... never said I have any powers... I do however have a sense of decency and do not spread bullshit.

Why mention you've been here years it has absolutely no relevance or importance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.