The Terry threads

The Mail does. Really dont get why they would do this, who are the ones that get hurt
Wayne , Toni and 3 kids. Sick imo

shantay said:
The Mail does. Really dont get why they would do this, who are the ones that get hurt

Sells papers. They aren't responsible for Terry's misdemeanours.

mackenzie said:
shantay said:

I know, but he will walk away unscathed and everyone else picks up the mess, his kind always do unfortunatly.

"His kind", you mean super douper £150,000 per week super rich footballers who like former model WAGS, some are decent but he's a total SH*T !

shantay said:
mackenzie said:
I know, but he will walk away unscathed and everyone else picks up the mess, his kind always do unfortunatly.

You think so? I don't think Terry will walk away unscathed. Although I agree that the fallout for the other people involved is unfortunate. But Toni Terry should know by now what she is married to.

Yep I posted a Terry Thread this morning that got pulled. A little late maybe. My reason was to keep the arse in the public consciousness/Domain, because he is a cant.Shite footballer, can just about pass a ball. May be a murderer of kids on the field of play, because hes a first class thug. I am delighted he’s in the news for all the right reasons.He never had any class.

jamiegrimble said:
Yep I posted a Terry Thread this morning that got pulled. A little late maybe. My reason was to keep the arse in the public consciousness/Domain, because he is a cant.Shite footballer, can just about pass a ball. May be a murderer of kids on the field of play, because hes a first class thug. I am delighted he’s in the news for all the right reasons.

As much as these allegations suggest he's a nasty bloke, as a footballer he is absoloutely incredible. Probably the best centre back in the league and the best leader on the pitch in the league also. His goal in the midst of all these allegations kind of sums up Terry as a footballer, absoloutely relentless and incredibly passionate.

I cannot fault him on the pitch and if you think he is that shote as a player, you clearly need to watch other teams play and drop the delusion.

I cannot say much for his private life, and this is the latest thing that Terry has dissapointed me with. Absoloutely gutted. Conversely, Lampard has gone up in my estimations a hell of a lot recently.

I hope that all parties involved find some kind of of closure. I hope Wayne Bridge and his family recover from all the media pressure they will recieve. I hope Terry's family can get through these struggles. More importantly I hope Terry realises how grave the mistakes he's made are. I hope he mans up and apologises to all family, friends and colleagues affected by the allegation. Finally, I'd hope he promises full commitment to changing his ways as a role model, possibly even apologising to the public.

I'd suggest Capello and the England team decide whether he should keep captaincy. He needs to have words with the squad either way. I'd hope he has changed his ways as I feel he is by far the most suitable candidate fir the job:

Gerrard- Was arrested for affray after assaulting a DJ
Rio- Banned for missing a drug test
Beckham- Rebecca Loos
Lampard- Some accusations made, but has done some amazing charity work, i feel he'd need to captain his club before captaining his country
Rooney- Supposed prostitutes and more or less the same as Lampard

Terry has made a massive error, but that shouldn't take away from the fact he has led England thus far and is an excellent and proud captain in general, more passionate about wearing the shirt than any other player seemingly, and that should not be denied.

fulhamroad22 said:
jamiegrimble said:
Yep I posted a Terry Thread this morning that got pulled. A little late maybe. My reason was to keep the arse in the public consciousness/Domain, because he is a cant.Shite footballer, can just about pass a ball. May be a murderer of kids on the field of play, because hes a first class thug. I am delighted he’s in the news for all the right reasons.

As much as these allegations suggest he's a nasty bloke, as a footballer he is absoloutely incredible. Probably the best centre back in the league and the best leader on the pitch in the league also. His goal in the midst of all these allegations kind of sums up Terry as a footballer, absoloutely relentless and incredibly passionate.

I cannot fault him on the pitch and if you think he is that shote as a player, you clearly need to watch other teams play and drop the delusion.

I cannot say much for his private life, and this is the latest thing that Terry has dissapointed me with. Absoloutely gutted. Conversely, Lampard has gone up in my estimations a hell of a lot recently.

I hope that all parties involved find some kind of of closure. I hope Wayne Bridge and his family recover from all the media pressure they will recieve. I hope Terry's family can get through these struggles. More importantly I hope Terry realises how grave the mistakes he's made are. I hope he mans up and apologises to all family, friends and colleagues affected by the allegation. Finally, I'd hope he promises full commitment to changing his ways as a role model, possibly even apologising to the public.

I'd suggest Capello and the England team decide whether he should keep captaincy. He needs to have words with the squad either way. I'd hope he has changed his ways as I feel he is by far the most suitable candidate fir the job:

Gerrard- Was arrested for affray after assaulting a DJ
Rio- Banned for missing a drug test
Beckham- Rebecca Loos
Lampard- Some accusations made, but has done some amazing charity work, i feel he'd need to captain his club before captaining his country
Rooney- Supposed prostitutes and more or less the same as Lampard

Terry has made a massive error, but that shouldn't take away from the fact he has led England thus far and is an excellent and proud captain in general, more passionate about wearing the shirt than any other player seemingly, and that should not be denied.
Are you a member of the gary neville arse licking club?
Terry is a no class chav
Man ure are shite

Terry is classless, as the Mail will tell you. He constantly cheats on his wife, who is his childhood sweetheart.

I will never forgive Frank Lampard for blaming the fans for England's shit performance in the World Cup.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.strettyender.com/john-terry-catalogue-shame" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.strettyender.com/john-terry-catalogue-shame</a>

Pretty damning really. I'd never heard of the 9/11 stuff, that's sick

I feel for Wayne Bridge and Terry's wife. They must be going through hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.