The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Ja Salford Blue

Iv'e got a feeling him and his sly ba$tard of an agent will turn round and say he only refused to warm up and didnt refuse to play. I reckon he will say as he had been warming up for the majority of the 2nd half he was ready to come on and didnt need to warm up any more.

Ive got a bad feeling that the press will run with this and we will be made out as the bad guys in all this.

Re: The Tevez counter argument!

can't see it myself, team mates have said he didn't wanna come on.

if he wriggles his way from this one, he's an utter genius.

even with Kia, he's not a sniff.

he's made his bed, he's gotta lye in it now.

Can try it, but the interview he took it upon himself to give immediatly after the game has screwed him with any excuses

Ja Salford Blue said:
Iv'e got a feeling him and his sly ba$tard of an agent will turn round and say he only refused to warm up and didnt refuse to play. I reckon he will say as he had been warming up for the majority of the 2nd half he was ready to come on and didnt need to warm up any more.

Ive got a bad feeling that the press will run with this and we will be made out as the bad guys in all this.

Refusing to warm up is the same as refusing to play, is it not?

Shirley said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

Surely shirley has a point here?

Ja Salford Blue said:

I`m assuming that the twat Kia will NOT be present at the hearing and why should he ??
Can`t see City allowing that gobshite to be there.

Ja Salford Blue said:

No chance,along with the Bayern escapade the little **** has tried to manouvre a move away from City for the past twelve months.Mancini,the club and fans have bent over backwards to accomodate his ways.

I couldnt give a shit what the press say about it,refusing to warm up is still a breach of contract.

Hes a **** and that all there is too it.

Shirley said:
Ja Salford Blue said:

not if he is already warmed up and ready to come on!
BTW I am not saying I think this is what happened, I am just saying this is what I think the little shit and his agent will claim!

What was it that he exactly said in his interview?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.