The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez counter argument!

Eds said:
Kia is not his agenct just his adviser and the sooner Kia is deported and never allowed near a footballer again the better. Oh and please dont swallow the line that Tevez can't speak English. He can, just not very well. Hiw knowledge is limited but he knows enough to understand what Mancini would have told him. He is finished at City, he knows it and so does the slime ball Joorabchian. It is all about damage limitation as far as they are concerned.

Not sure I agree about the damage limitation argument. You would only want to limit the damage if you were sorry or concerned for the outcome. The outcome in this case regardless of the outcome of the inquiry is that Tevez gets what he wants...a move away from City at a price that other clubs can now afford. Sack him or sell him quickly or cheaply, he's got what he want...a move with a nice signing on fee and increased wages.

Ja Salford Blue said:
Iv'e got a feeling him and his sly ba$tard of an agent will turn round and say he only refused to warm up and didnt refuse to play. I reckon he will say as he had been warming up for the majority of the 2nd half he was ready to come on and didnt need to warm up any more.

Ive got a bad feeling that the press will run with this and we will be made out as the bad guys in all this.

^^^ NO Sh*T Sherlock!! This has been the clear position of the Tevez camp since the morning after the game...listen to Paul McCarthy in Talksport interview for full thinking of tevez advisors.

With regard to the Tevez post-match interview...which so many think is conclusive evidence against Tevez...his camp will also have a counter-argument.

He will say that he was trying to do Mancini a favour by accepting responsibility for failing to come on as sub..."My mental state not right etc"...i.e. it was my decision...

and he will claim that truth of matter is that RM went into orbit when he refused to warm-up and that RM was so annoyed by this challenge to his authority and got so incensed in subsequent bust-up that he decided to rule Tevez out as a sub option even though tevez was "prepared to play".

The only bit of footage that in any way supports Tevez is the bit when he motions to get up but is clearly told in no uncertain terms to sit back down (presumably by Mancini) + Milner looks very puzzled next to him thinking "What the hell is going on here??"

This supports the Tevez argument that he fell out with RM over need to warm up....but was eventually prepared to do so (after much persuasion by coaching staff). But by now it was too late as RM too pissed off with Tevez's attitude.

From a "plea bargain" point of view, I would imagine that Tevez is going to accept lesser charge of "inappropriate behaviour" which results in lengthy internal suspension that will take us to Jan transfer window.
(i.e. he accepts he is guilty of insubordination but not outright mutiny).
City will put out press release confirming this...and Tevez Camp will put out press release expressing "regret" at incident...but welcoming official finding that accusation of "refusing to play" is not proven.

What irks most is that he is a player the fans have given everything to. he has been worshipped like a god yet whe ever he felt the urge,he kicked us in the balls without a second thought. he's even doing it now by trying to get away with it. we had mentally let him go, still loved and respected him,even after all the shit he had pulled on us we were wishing him well and understanding his wish to move on.

fastforward and he's still here ? we know he's only staying until his next opportunity to leave in january. yet he still wants his cake and eat it too,he hates us, wants to leave, wants to leave but wants to play, to be worshipped, to do it only his way and have us dance to his merry tune and if we don't know what he wants and exactly when he wants it god help us !

this is how it is in tevez land and i for one have fucking had enough !

Shirley we have a case that hes disruptive in training and the dressing room?Hes slagged off the manager and Cook whilst he was here-i dont know about anybody else on here but if you constantly did that at your place of work you'd be peddled out.

Hes trying to play the "no comprende" line in all this,i just hope Zabaleta,Kolorov and who ever else was talking to him that night find there bollocks and back the club and manager.

Scooby Blue said:
...listen to Paul McCarthy in Talksport interview for full thinking of Tevez advisors.
he is one of Carlos' paid advisors it seems - he found his level at the NOTW and Murdoch still actually pays him for SSN press round-ups. Shameful really.

glen quagmire said:
Shirley said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Iv'e got a feeling him and his sly ba$tard of an agent will turn round and say he only refused to warm up and didnt refuse to play. I reckon he will say as he had been warming up for the majority of the 2nd half he was ready to come on and didnt need to warm up any more.

Ive got a bad feeling that the press will run with this and we will be made out as the bad guys in all this.

Refusing to warm up is the same as refusing to play, is it not?

Surely shirley has a point here?

Im sure shirley surely has a point too.

He has instigated a cunning plan that will lead to him getting away from manchester...

Bothered what the media say ? Not here.

He's twice asked to go, and made it clear that the fans, his team mates, and the club, mean f*ck all to him, that after the club bent over backwards to look after him, on top of that we've shown we don't need him. F*ck him.

hertsblue said:
Can try it, but the interview he took it upon himself to give immediatly after the game has screwed him with any excuses
Couldn't have put it better myself. His own words let him down HE told Mancini he wasn't physically or mentally ready to go on....there is zero counter arguement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.