The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

The Tevez counter argument! {merged - enough threads now }

Bullshit thread there is NO Counter Argument for Tevez he hung himself on that night in Munich END OFF...

Re: The Tevez counter argument! {merged - enough threads now }

The Future's Blue said:
Regardless of the Tevez issue, I wouldn't want to put the game on him. He fucked it up for himself by not coming on but Mancini got the tactics/players wrong for the game so I find it hard that people would push all the blame onto Tevez.

Now get him out!
You misunderstood, I wasn't putting the loss down to him alone, but had he come on, we might have got back in it was my point.

I'm not convinced that the only time it kicked off was on the bench second half. We were very late coming out after half time, and for 25 minutes we played like we hadn't, my suspicion on the night was that something was wrong with the team (Dzeko's reaction was very out of character for instance), and that was before we started getting texts from home about the t*vez situation, they only served to confirm there were problems to me.

The match is irrelevant if we won or lost 10-0, it is the principle of Tevez's conduct.

cleavers said:
The Future's Blue said:
Regardless of the Tevez issue, I wouldn't want to put the game on him. He fucked it up for himself by not coming on but Mancini got the tactics/players wrong for the game so I find it hard that people would push all the blame onto Tevez.

Now get him out!
You misunderstood, I wasn't putting the loss down to him alone, but had he come on, we might have got back in it was my point.

I'm not convinced that the only time it kicked off was on the bench second half. We were very late coming out after half time, and for 25 minutes we played like we hadn't, my suspicion on the night was that something was wrong with the team (Dzeko's reaction was very out of character for instance), and that was before we started getting texts from home about the t*vez situation, they only served to confirm there were problems to me.
Very fair points mate but I cannot summise that something had happened previously when Tevez had no problems warming up with Nige. Dzeko, in my opinion was a totally different issue and the shit hit the fan only when he refused to warm up again, therefore refusing to play.

PS. I'm not backing Tevez up but prefer to say it how it is.

PPS. I've still not worked out when and what happened with Zab's flair-up with Mancini; anyone?

The Future's Blue said:
Very fair points mate but I cannot summise that something had happened previously when Tevez had no problems warming up with Nige. Dzeko, in my opinion was a totally different issue and the shit hit the fan only when he refused to warm up again, therefore refusing to play.

PS. I'm not backing Tevez up but prefer to say it how it is.

PPS. I've still not worked out when and what happened with Zab's flair-up with Mancini; anyone?
I can only go on what I watched on the pitch, from where I was stood I never noticed any problems on the bench, but we were so poor at the start of the second half, I'd already thought that something wasn't right, long before the texts from back home. That first 20-25 minutes of the second half was as bad as anything I've seen in the past 5 years, it might have been coincidence, but it wasn't imho simply down to Bayern, and we were very late out, with all officials out a minute or so before we appeared. We'll never know, and its gone now anyway, T*vez is guilty anyway for me, and as I posted afterwards, if he ever pulls on a blue shirt again, I will protest by leaving my seat for the rest of the game. I very much hope I never see him again in blue, he is all that is wrong with modern millionaire footballers, they don't have any connection with us fans, and don't have a f*cking clue what it means to us.

Re: The Tevez counter argument!

bluevengence said:
Exclusive pic of the Tevez tribunal somewhere in deepest Cheshire

the-spanish-inquisition-demotivational-poster-1219982331.jpg

The Spanish Inquisition?

I didn't expect that!

Good riddance, I wish nothing but ill luck and fortune on him.

cleavers said:
JamesMCFC said:
Ian Cheeseman as just put this on twitter

Tevez has just flown out of Manchester en route to Buenos Aires, apparently on a one way ticket, looks like gone for good at #mcfc
Good, I hope Manchester never has to see him again.
FBloke thinks Cheeseman is telling porkies - I wonder who to believe....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.