The Tevez argument {merged - enough threads now }

Re: The Tevez counter argument!

his weasel words change nowt

do one tevez

Even if he refused to warm up only, it is still refusing a reasonable request from a member of staff your contract says is a direct superior.

cleavers said:
oakiecokie said:
Sounds like Kia J. has already sent a text from the tribunal.Tosser !!
I shouldn't think he is anywhere near City, and probably never will be again.

I suggested this earlier on to another poster,but this was more tongue in cheek.
Christ the bloody meeting would be chaotic !

The counter argument maybe that Tevez has not been well

In the Summer he was reported as saying

I had a personal crisis this summer. I put on five or six kilos and had to check myself into a clinic. I was depressed and so I ate and ate. Only my family and my friends know this

Perhaps this should be taken into account

Fine of six weeks wages + public apology.

and used as cover for Dzeko/Balo/Aguero for the next 12 or so weeks is perfectly acceptable.

Sell him in January for upwards of £25-35m. Job done.

Let's not get ourselves embroiled in any legal battle unless he does it again.(Unlikley + suicidal) Get a fee and move on.

Re: Fine of six weeks wages + public apology.

"Acceptable" never, you cant insult the club, fans, staff like that and ever ever come back.

If he wears a city top again i will go and protest, on my fucking todd if needs be.

Manchester1894 said:
and used as cover for Dzeko/Balo/Aguero for the next 12 or so weeks is perfectly acceptable.

Sell him in January for upwards of £25-35m. Job done.

Let's not get ourselves embroiled in any legal battle unless he does it again.(Unlikley + suicidal) Get a fee and move on.

a) mancini dont want him in the dressing room , rightly.

b) anyway i cant see how might tevez be motivated by being just a cover

c) forget the 25-35M. nobody will get the guy if not on loan.

TCIB said:
"Acceptable" never, you cant insult the club, fans, staff like that and ever ever come back.

If he wears a city top again i will go and protest, on my fucking todd if needs be.
By this reaction I think the anger is beginning to subside.

I wonder if we can give him an extra playing bonus to get him on the pitch ;-)

TCIB said:

An admission/apology to Mancini in public would be a step in the right direction. If he has the balls to do that I'd then accept whatever Mancini decides.
If he's as arrogant as people are making out and denies anything he has done is wrong, then of course I'd agree. I think it wholly depends on Tevez' stance since that night and Mancini holds all the aces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.