The Tevez Wave At The End.

Young said:
IMHO I think people are just reading too much into that light wave. But somehow, I missed the match, but from the OS Ext-Highlights, Tevez's expressions and body language somehow seem like he has alot on his mind right now. Noticed it since the FA Cup truimph, he seemed perplexed and disturbed, probably comtemplating whether to stay or leave or pressure from his family.

Probably it's just me though...
Probably.

when he pulled his shinguard out, that wasnt a city badge. that was the sun of ARGENTINA WHERE HE IS GOING!!!!!! DUHH!!!!!

cant believe after 70 "insightful" posts, no one mentioned the argentina shin guard. that is the only sign i need to know. he could have kissed the badge on his shirt if he wanted to show us he was staying. he kissed the flag of argentina quite purposefully. you dont just pull out your smelly shinguard for nothing. he had a point to communicate and he did, tho everyone is trying to analyze a wave.

bye bye tevez we love you and will love you where ever you go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.