The Tevez Wave At The End.

jamiegrimble said:
1_barry_conlon said:
jamiegrimble said:
Was a bit worrying.It looked like he wanted to get back out to applaud the fans,but quite a hefty Lady whom I presume has something to do with Man City PR Relations appeared to make him refrain,which he humbly did,and walked down the tunnel clapping to himself.It does look like something is being concealed,I have no Idea,but hope for the best after those two world class goals.

Or how about, 'don't go on your own, go out with the rest of the team' Because funny as it may seem, it's a team game and not down to individuals.

Does your amatuer psychology go that far?

Best finish in years, a trophy in the bag and still some fuckers on here want to try and find some negatives.
Do you mean Amateur dick head?Who do you think you are?The only fucker that supports City?

Whooo, scary. Fuck off back to bed child. School in the morning.

1_barry_conlon said:
jamiegrimble said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Or how about, 'don't go on your own, go out with the rest of the team' Because funny as it may seem, it's a team game and not down to individuals.

Does your amatuer psychology go that far?

Best finish in years, a trophy in the bag and still some fuckers on here want to try and find some negatives.
Do you mean Amateur dick head?Who do you think you are?The only fucker that supports City?

Fuck off back to school and learn to spell you tit.

jamiegrimble said:
1_barry_conlon said:
jamiegrimble said:

Now i'm really scared. Get back on your mams tit before she realises you've gone.

And don't bother being a cyber warrior as I can't be arsed with you after this.

1_barry_conlon said:
jamiegrimble said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Now i'm really scared. Get back on your mams tit before she realises you've gone.
I'm not scared and might get on your mama's tit.Then what?

jamiegrimble said:
1_barry_conlon said:
jamiegrimble said:

Please tell me that this is the prelude to some top quality "Yo Mama" jokes.

rickmcfc said:
Whats everyones thoughts? For me that confirmed that he is off. Shame to lose such a world class player, but at least we are in the fortunate position to replace him as we have the cash. Played great tonight as well. Thanks for everything Carlos, dont mouth off when you do go, just leave with dignity and respect, cheers.

Actually, it had opposite thought from me - I thought it wasnt the wave of goodbye at all - shame for me 'cos I think we 're storing up trouble and are better off without him...........................that should inflame it.

lee-mcfc said:
fight fight fight

I cant believe Im reading this exchange - blindingly funny.
Hey,Kids! Can you keep it going please, its very entertaining.<br /><br />-- Wed May 18, 2011 8:53 am --<br /><br />
jamiegrimble said:
1_barry_conlon said:
jamiegrimble said:

Did you actually write that guys? Ha Ha. This is great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.