The Tevez Wave At The End.

SWSB said:
much as I hate to say it,said to my mate about the wave and its one where you see it at Wimbledon tennis when they wave for the final time.Why would he wave being the last game when they were going to do a lap of honour? Hope I'm wrong and no one can afford him.Need Tevez and his like for next season.

Maybe beacuse he wanted to hold his 2 kids while doing the lap of honour so difficult to wave? I know one pic has him with one kid and one arm aloft, but thought when he got near me (block 140) he was carrying both kids? Edit Just checked pic on phone, only one kid oops

I think we just have to wait and see, he sure looked happy when he scored!

I just asked an eminent world leading body language expert what Tevez's wave meant. He said 'dont be so fucking ridiculous, it was just a fucking wave'

If he does go. How many forwards in the world are better than him? 3 / 4 at the most. so £35 - 40m is a joke. how much would ronlado, messi, rooney cost. alot more than that. i hope he stays, but if he does go, ihope we don't get fucked over on the transfer fee.

Cheadle Blue said:
If he does go. How many forwards in the world are better than him? 3 / 4 at the most. so £35 - 40m is a joke. how much would ronlado, messi, rooney cost. alot more than that. i hope he stays, but if he does go, ihope we don't get fucked over on the transfer fee.
Depends what people class Messi and Ronaldo as. If they are strikers, Tevez is 3rd best in the world. If they are not strikers, then there's nobody better than Tevez.

IMHO I think people are just reading too much into that light wave. But somehow, I missed the match, but from the OS Ext-Highlights, Tevez's expressions and body language somehow seem like he has alot on his mind right now. Noticed it since the FA Cup truimph, he seemed perplexed and disturbed, probably comtemplating whether to stay or leave or pressure from his family.

Probably it's just me though...

Sultana of Brunei said:
I just asked an eminent world leading body language expert what Tevez's wave meant. He said 'dont be so fucking ridiculous, it was just a fucking wave'

Bit of a rude response. I'm surprised he has become a leader in his field with manners like that. :)

The wave could be looked at as a possible 'fairwell' wave as people have said.

However, the way that Mancini & Tevez came out for the lap of honourd so far ahead of any other players seemed like it could also be a symbolic event, indicating that maybe they are both staying and that they really don't have a problem with each other (as both have stated in recent days?).

Ohwell.....we'll find out in the next couple of months which view from the night is true!

Maybe this should be merged with the Micah wasnt smiling enough thread. Maybe thats what happened, Tevez had told Micah before the match he was going to wave. Micah put his bluemoon powers of psychology to use and decided that meant Tevez was leaving. Thats why he didnt celebrate the goals with him or smile much.

btw this is a piss take for the ones reading it and thinking this might actually be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.