The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

Am devestated he's going, He's a legend, Hope he does well at Villa.
He's here
He's there
He's every fucking were
RICHARD DUNNE RICHARD DUNNE.

We will have to get a banner made for him for the coms.

A great role model. He has repayed the faith shown in him in the dark times many times over. All the best at Villa.

The fee seems to be decent for Dunnie. By reports over here the fee is rumoured to be £9 million. Which is some money for the big man. I cant remember the last time we signed a player for £3 million and then 9 years later we make a £6 million profit. No matter how some of our fans thought of his preformaces last season to get this just shows how highly rated Dunne is in the league.

SWPISHOME said:
Am devestated he's going, He's a legend, Hope he does well at Villa.
He's here
He's there
He's every fucking were
RICHARD DUNNE RICHARD DUNNE.

We will have to get a banner made for him for the coms.
If we can't have a swearing banner then maybe:

He's here, he's there, I'm not allowed to swear, Richard Dunne, Richard Dunne!

Richard, you're a legend. You stuck with us through thick and thin and you kept us in the Premiership on a number of occasions. If John Terry is Mr Chelsea, then you've been Mr Manchester City. I hope you always have a place in your heart for this club and its supporters because we will for you.

Gutted he's going.

I would have liked to see him stick around long enough for us to win something even if that was on the bench. But he's moving for first team football and we have to respect that decision.

Thank you and good luck Dunney.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.