The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

Thanks Richard.

Didnt feel quite right last night when you didnt lead the team out, really does feel like the end of an era.

You came to the club a boy and left a man!

Only a matter of time before you're immortalised on the concourse, deservedly so.

Best of luck at Villa.

BB

Great to hear the fans singing his name last night. Dunnie has shared the ups and downs of the last 9 years with the fans, and i can honestly say Ive never seen him give less than 100% for the club. On many occasions the rest of the defence went walkabout to leave Dunnie covering two or three positions...no wonder he had the odd slip up! His loyalty to City is a rare thing in modern football. Never heard the man complain. Unfortunately his type are a dying breed in football

All the best big man.

errm he aint gone yet?

I do think it is a mistake to sell Dunne, Villa can't be written off as our rivals this season and now they are out of Europe this season they have less games.

Needless to say, I wish Dunney all the best though, if not Villa.

i would just like to thank dunnie for the 9 years loyal service, he is a legend in my eyes.
sorry he cant stay around for the good times ahead which he deserves.
good luck with the rest of your career and i for one will be on my feet chanting your name when you return to coms

Dunney- A true blue, true captain, true legend.

When everyone left us he stayed, they should let him go on a free.

Love ya Dunney!!!!

He's not gone yet. Martin O Neill said a deal is nowhere near completion (see teletext for details)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.