The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

You put yourself on the line for the Blues every game you played. You have contributed to where we are now. I believe that it is the commitment and determination of players like you that kept us from possible obscurity and made us attracitve to our new owners. You were brave and honest. I wish you and your family great prosperity of heart for your future.
THANKS DUNNEY.

Our future is part of your legacy!

A sad day for all True Blues.

We all knew it was inevitable once we started to splash the cash, but not seeing the big man up there in the familiar colours of our beloved City is going to take a lot of getting used to.

Have a long and happy stay at Villa, Richard - we'll never forget you.

Thanks dunne, years of hard work, false dawns and dissapointments, to elation and now this. You are a true gent & will always be remembered as a city legend. Hope you get Ireland to the world cup and have a great last few years to your career.

thanks for your efforts over the years dunney. you always gave your all and it will always be appreciated. best of luck with villa.

Cheers Richard, hope you get back to your best form and help Villa to 6th place in front of the Spuds.

All the best and thanks for the memories - even the ones when i had my head in my hands!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.