The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

Thanks Dunney, you will never be forgotten, true city legend. Hope he gets a standing ovation when he comes back to eastlands, this man was so crucial in the first few years after we got promoted.

Good luck.

Thanks you Dunnie and cheers for the memories and all the hard graft you have put in over the last 9 years.

I wish you all the very best in all your games apart from when you play City!!!

A City legend of the recent era..

Shame that dunnie is leaving just when things are starting to pick up. Would have loved seeing him lift our next trophy no one would have deserved it more. Good luck at Villa.

paul said:
We need to move on now and as sad as it is we have got to let it go,sorry but thats the way it is.

We are moving on, just appreciating all the work Dunney has done for us down the years.

Thanks Dunnie, you'll never be forgotten and always welcomed back. It would've been great to see you lift a trophy for us but it sadly wasn't to be. Good luck in the future, except against us. Now we haven't got Darius to score against Villa maybe you could score an og for us?!

Hope he does a u turn still,stay with the club dunny things are going to happen and you will get games,also playing in a better team than previous should let you play a better game.Don't let your emotions get the better of you think practically.I know there will be an awful lot of people on here glad to see you go but i for one will hope you stay.Best of luck what ever you do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.