The thankyou Richard Dunne thread

Gutted that you are leaving Dunnie, and wish you all the best for the future. Can't wait to see you back at COMS - hopefully you will score one of your "special" own goals!

A part of me is sad to see him leave after being around in the bad old days-still has a lot to offer and I wish him all the best-hope he gets a great reception when we play villa!

Thank you for excellent service Dunnie

Whatever Villa are paying, they're getting you cheap.

If Lescott is worth £20m+ then I certainly hope we're getting £10m for the Dunniemonster.

will go down in city history i hope, i loyal player in the hard times for city when players left us he always stayed and fought for the team. when villa come to eastlands this season and when we go to there it would be great for city fans to give him a thank you and good bye he deserved

Thanks DunnyMonster!

great servant, hope you get a rousing reception when you are next at COMS, you deserve it!

Great thread OP. Hope you do well Captain. And hope you get a decent packet from the deal. Good luck and thank you!

butchasteve said:
Thanks DunnyMonster!

great servant, hope you get a rousing reception when you are next at COMS, you deserve it!

Just realised that the Aston Villa match at COMS is not until the last home match of the season. Long time to wait to get a rousing reception from us! Just wish that they, the management, could bring him back to say goodbye to us before then. Not that they will but it would be a great gesture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.