The thread in which Bluemooners reveal tenuous links to famous people.

Drank with Lemmy. I got hammered. He didn't.
Rik Mayall called me a ****.
Loraine Chase's driver asked me to stop shouting "Luton Airport" at her.
I was in Howards Way.
I dated Bruce Parker's daughter. Ex BBC newsreader down south.
I had a bit of fun with Michaela Strachan and when I saw her a while later she blanked me. She did have a bloke in tow.

There are others...

As a teenager I went to a Pontins or Butlins and spent loads of time in the snooker hall as I was just getting into it then. I didn't know but they had professionals turn up on Friday to play the knock-out winner and do a bit of an exhibition. After the show the pro came round the tables and spent about 30 mins with me showing me how to improve on the basics. He was John Spencer who was my snooker hero and I was absolutely over the moon RIP John

I gave Russ a lift to a pre-season friendly at Stockport

Drank with Lemmy. I got hammered. He didn't.
Rik Mayall called me a ****.
Loraine Chase's driver asked me to stop shouting "Luton Airport" at her.
I was in Howards Way.
I dated Bruce Parker's daughter. Ex BBC newsreader down south.
I had a bit of fun with Michaela Strachan and when I saw her a while later she blanked me. She did have a bloke in tow.

There are others...

R.I.P. Rik Mayall

Some stone roses were in the year above at school - a tory MP back bencher the year below...

Had a pee next to Mick Hucknall in the hac. He was carrying that silly knobbly stick. On that topic met Tony W in his apartment in town (viewing it with a developer and Julie Twist when she first thought there may be an opening for an estate agent in the city centre)

Served lots of footy lads in a Little Bollington pub in the late '80s.

One of take that came to our house a few times to pick up step-daughter This!'s mate (he's mates with her mum)

Bonehead in the pub.

Robbie savage, his mrs and their dogs on the edge for a walk.

Andy Cole on a boundary issue (He lived behind savage, coincidentally)

Selwyn Demmy (the bookie) and his Lowry collection

Souness looking at a plot he had.

Robson and his Mrs looking at changing the house.

Some Cheshire housewives - working for a Cheshire housewife husband.

Various A, B, C and D list in the local...

I saw the queen in her car on Princess Parkway on the way to close the commonwealth games at the "Etihad" (that was her task) after visiting my mum in the eye hospital (my visit, not the Queen's)

Similarly saw princess stephanie of Monaco coming out of her palace thing whilst on a day trip from a south of france camp site

A few/lots in the silly gym we were members of for a few years

Hugh Grant in the (original and only before franchise) Ivy in London about a billion years ago

Oh, Ian Botham tried to get off with my sister in a night club near the airport in the '80s.

I sound like a wanker, perhaps I am...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.