The tide is turning

rogdogblue

The form of the squad has lifted. They are rising to the challenge. The Rags know what's coming and they are bricking it. Salute Milner, Barry, Zab, Silva, and Tevez for their performance levels recently. Garcia is an added threat at every set piece and is beginning to gel at a good time.
That vindication of Vinnie could be crucial.

Just a pity that we allowed this points gap to develop , and gifted them three points on our own patch ...... it could end up being crucial.

But all we can do is keep the pressure on , you never know what could happen.

Yep - Sunday's performance & result followed by today's unlikely display of common sense from the FA and I can feel a shift in the whole psychology of the season. I have a feeling that that win was a bit of a shock to the ragscum who would have been quietly confident of us dropping points.
I am feeling a renewed sense of optimism

We really now need to be reducing the goal difference! This weekend was an ideal time, but we blew it!!

I agree.
Have been excellent in the last 4 games and getting stronger.
Result on sat will have been an extra confidence boost.
Rags can't carry on with flukey wins indefinitely. Let's hope Adebayor does his old mates a favour at the weekend!

Burtonblue said:
I agree.
Have been excellent in the last 4 games and getting stronger.
Result on sat will have been an extra confidence boost.
Rags can't carry on with flukey wins indefinitely. Let's hope Adebayor does his old mates a favour at the weekend!
Adebayor is off with Togo.

It could be the reversal of what happened last season when we went to Utd and won 6-1 then they went on great run winning just about every game. Since Utd beat us, we have had a bad result at Sunderland but won every other game. We're playing well too.

I get the feeling Utd are trying to talk themselves up. Ferguson said Utd's performance at home to Liverpool was their best of the season, but when Liverpool put 2 up top and attacked them they went to pieces and only misses from Sturridge and an off-side fluke saved them. Their results are magnificent, their form very average

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.