The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d need to have chosen your file format carefully or you’d have run out of space on the spreadsheet.

Forum full of knicker wetters - look at the semi meltdown after our 12 match winning run came to an end at in form Soton ….. “they’ve all worked us out” , “there’s a blueprint to stop city now” , “we should’ve bought Kane” etc etc
Ha, indeed! I understand that both pessimism and caution are decent traits to have when it comes to supporting a football team, and I get that we are far from having the league won this year, but fuck me the state of some people last season. I think we needed three points from our last four games and some on here would have had you believe that was an impossible job.

Ha, indeed! I understand that both pessimism and caution are decent traits to have when it comes to supporting a football team, and I get that we are far from having the league won this year, but fuck me the state of some people last season. I think we needed three points from our last four games and some on here would have had you believe that was an impossible job.
Did we do it?

I’m no spring chicken myself but I think being overly cautious in any given situation is a sort of badge of honour for the old timers who dominate this forum. A kind of “listen sunshine I’m not a JCL, I was here before Mansour before York away before Luton and I can never trust City not to fuck it up” kind of message.

I’m no spring chicken myself but I think being overly cautious in any given situation is a sort of badge of honour for the old timers who dominate this forum. A kind of “listen sunshine I’m not a JCL, I was here before Mansour before York away before Luton and I can never trust City not to fuck it up” kind of message.
Long city-itis. I'm old enough to have had a bout of it during the great city-itis pandemic of the 90s but young enough to have fought it off and not let it impact the rest of my life.

That would be great. We're miles better than Liverpool and knocking them out of three competitions in 10 days would destroy them psychologically
Don't like playing the same team in a short space of time.
Played Chelsea 3 times in the space of a few weeks last season and lost all 3 games

Mathematically, we only need to win 11 matches if we maintain a superior goal difference and Liverpool win all theirs.
We need to win 10 and draw 1 out of the remaining 13 games, provided one of those wins is against Liverpool. If we do beat them and they win all their other remaining games, they can get to 93 points. We're currently on 63, so 31 more pts will seal the deal, irrespective of what Liverpool do.

Screenshot_20220214-134510_BBC Sport.jpg

Yeah. What are the dippers, 9 points + game in hand, probably 6 points. with 14 games to go that's a hell of a lot of games left, this is nowhere near over, not even close. Can still go either way this our next 3 or 4 games won't be that easy
Correct, still a long way to go. The next 3 or 4 games are winnable as the teams are not in form. However we don't need any slip ups before the Pool game as that will only motivate them further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.