The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently on 538

CITY 85%
Liverpool 15%

percentage went up for us slightly as we are performing better than Liverpool even though we both won
reflects the betting exchanges: City 1.14 (87.5%) and Liverpool 8 (12.5%), so the weight of betting money has settled on similar odds. I actually thought you might see plenty of folks back Liverpool for sentiment, pushing the price to about 6 (16.5%), but it seems the money is settling on City.....

reflects the betting exchanges: City 1.14 (87.5%) and Liverpool 8 (12.5%), so the weight of betting money has settled on similar odds. I actually thought you might see plenty of folks back Liverpool for sentiment, pushing the price to about 6 (16.5%), but it seems the money is settling on City.....

86/14 on 538 now so closer still.

Will all change quickly when one team‘s result doesn’t mirror the other. We seem to be back to we win they win a couple of seasons ago.

The key is not to give them a sniff before they play us. If we play to our best then we could win all 6.

Spurs, Everton and Utd could be tricky but its in our hands
As I've said on another post I'll be shocked if we get 9 points out of our next 3 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.