The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I despise their mythology and the way their fans embrace hysteria, I still find it strange that so many City fans expect them to drop points.

They're a good team and this will go down to the wire
It's not a huge criticism. They could drop points and still finish on a points total that would, before Pep changed the rules of the league and Klopp followed, piss the league in any other season. Every team drops points.

I like that United, Spuds, Arsenal, West Ham and Wolves are all in the running for 4th place. I think that will keep them honest to the end of the season. Brighton and Southampton will want to finish as high as possible as well. Brentford and below are all in a relegation dog fight which means I think only three clubs haven't that much to battle for. AV, Leicester and CP.

There might be some surprise results to come yet.
To be honest I’d rather they be playing Wolves and Southampton a bit earlier.

As much as I despise their mythology and the way their fans embrace hysteria, I still find it strange that so many City fans expect them to drop points.

We and they are head and shoulders above other clubs in PL.neither of us will drop many points.

They've dropped points in exactly 1/3 of the league games they've played this season, so going off that average there is a good chance they'll drop points in some of those games, so it's not that strange that some of us expect them to drop points as it gets to the business end of the season.
As a comparison we've dropped points in 1/5.

Bonus from last night is that City have an easy 2nd leg now. It could give us an advantage against Liverpool if their tie with Inter is tight.

Dzeko still playing and scoring for them. Traditionally Italian football sides are tough to beat. I just hope the game isn't over after the 1st leg.

unfortunately i think the dippers will be far too strong for Inter tonight! Not saying it will be our scoreline but i could see them, winning 2 or 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.