The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant as they can be, there has always been a sneaky yellow streak in this group, especially if things aren’t going their way. Porto the prime example.
They are prone to throw in a shitshow like this now and again. It happens. But it is worrying that the first sign of pressure this season and they buckled. Bottled it and utterly shat themselves.
There was zero leadership out their today.
Everton away is enormous now, as much a test of bottle and character as anything else

Just can't see them dropping any points, got nasty feeling they are not only catch us but leave us trailing, hope I'm completely wrong of course
I actually think you are way off the mark and Klopps team and the fact we went a goal down shows that Liverpool have to put their best they can out every game. It demonstrated that it doesn't take much for the wheels to come off and once again that the squad depth simply isn't there.
Puuki should have put Norwich ahead in the first few minutes and that could have really changed the way they played the rest of the game.
The fact that City lost at home to Spurs shows again that there are strange results and it may well come down to the match between City/Liverpool.
I see both teams dropping points in other games aswell.

I think we may drop (more) points before the game with Liverpool, there's a chance that we start that game 2nd. But I still think we are likely to win the title.

This season will be crazier than last season. Imagine that Liverpool overtake us with 6-7 games to go and we still beat them to the title. They'll be absolutely gutted.

Liverpool fans hope to beat us to the title like we beat them in 18-19 when we were 10 pts off them with a game in hand at Southampton. But scenarios don't tend to repeat like that. This season will offer a different scenario. I think this scenario includes a strong finish for City. Only time will tell.

It's in our hands. If we are good enough and deserve to win, we'll win. If we don't deserve to win, we'll hope for better outcomes in the cups and will win the league next season.

Surely they did blink first, we didn’t start the season 12 points ahead of them did we?

I'm surprised you are still watching tbf. Given we won the whole thing just under two months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.