The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to get battered for this but I fear we could be behind by the time we play them. Everton is a tough game they're fighting for their lives. The rags and Palace,like Spurs, our style of play suits them. Forget the game at the swamp they have improved since then. I looked at this week's fixtures and said before we played it could prove a pivotal week in the title race and so it's proved. It's vital we get three points on Saturday, vital.
I think we beat Everton on Saturday and chelsea win the league cup Sunday
Back to 6 points and they have a trip to arsenal (which they probably win)

Is any one having doubts???

Not really. Expected them to win their games in hand, expected it to be close.

Would be backing us if the roles were reversed, so they have a damn good chance. So do we. I still fancy us. Nothing has changed. Unless you thought it was all done two months ago, which was never the case.

Is any one having doubts???
If anyone isn’t having doubts they’re utterly deluded. Anything can bleedin happen. There’s 36 points still left to play for… that’s still almost ⅓ of the season (31.6%) still to go.

This many games ago Chelsea were top on 33points, City second on 32, Liverpool third on 31.

For all we know we might only win 6 more games while they win 9, or vice versa, or it’ll go down to goal difference on the final day. Gerrard might be knee sliding on the pitch like a modern David Pleat as Villa beat us for Liverpool to win the title on the final day, or he’ll skulk off down the tunnel without shaking Pep’s hand as we trounce them to win the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone isn’t having doubts they’re utterly deluded. Anything can bleedin happen. There’s 36 points still left to play for.

For all we know we might only win 6 more games while they win 9, or vice versa, or it’ll go down to goal difference on the final day. Gerrard might be knee sliding on the pitch like a modern David Pleat as Villa beat us for Liverpool to win the title on the final day, or he’ll skulk off down the tunnel without shaking Pep’s hand as we trounce them to win the title.
I'm not so sure

I'm going to get battered for this but I fear we could be behind by the time we play them. Everton is a tough game they're fighting for their lives. The rags and Palace,like Spurs, our style of play suits them. Forget the game at the swamp they have improved since then. I looked at this week's fixtures and said before we played it could prove a pivotal week in the title race and so it's proved. It's vital we get three points on Saturday, vital.
I don’t think you will get battered for that. It’s what most of us are thinking. I don’t fear Everton we have a good record again them. However palace is another story, I am never confident playing them. I will let our experience do the talking. Most if not all of our squad seem to not panic under pressure and just play their game. Hopefully that in turns gives us a good run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.