The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont want it to go to last round with us needing a win against Gerrard's Villa. fuck the media would celebrate Gerrard if they get anything out of that and give the title to Pool.

for us next three is crucial, Everton away, United home and Palace away, Vieira is a tough bastard, he outfoxed Pep big time a the Etihad and imo can surprise us again if we are not careful enough. Rangnick will happily sit back and counter us, which we can struggle if we cannot run away with it early on and miss chances while they score from 2 chances. Everton is tricky because no one knows what Lampard will turn up with. hopefully not much...

It's certainly going to be a close one, Hoping Chelsea beat them in the final could dent some of there confidence.

The dippers will possibly now be expecting rather than merely hoping that a resurgent ( I use the term loosely) Everton and United will take points off us. If we take 6 points from those games it’s a big swing psychologically back to us.

I’m a traditionalist and I love the FA Cup but I would happily risk playing 7 or 8 kids at Peterborough and potentially going out if it helps us have available exactly the team we need for both league games

dont want it to go to last round with us needing a win against Gerrard's Villa. fuck the media would celebrate Gerrard if they get anything out of that and give the title to Pool.

for us next three is crucial, Everton away, United home and Palace away, Vieira is a tough bastard, he outfoxed Pep big time a the Etihad and imo can surprise us again if we are not careful enough. Rangnick will happily sit back and counter us, which we can struggle if we cannot run away with it early on and miss chances while they score from 2 chances. Everton is tricky because no one knows what Lampard will turn up with. hopefully not much...
Calmer heads prevail…. Set back the last week but one defeat and we’re suddenly In chaos, the media narrative if observed makes us sound like we are some type of novice in this position…. The facts are that the dippers are a cracking team but need to be flawless, we have wiggle room and will grind it out (just like we have since no November)…

A quick section grab of News Now Man City

7138-D8-E8-2346-42-DA-9-E53-FB3-E3849-C4-DF.jpg

go and wipe your fanny mate,me for one is looking forward to lifting the trophy end of- season,or are you on a fishing trip
I am only repeating what the media has been telling us for years.

Not fishing, more sarcasm.

I should have just said fuck the dippers to avoid any misunderstandings ;)

Right, first of all we were 12 points clear when we had played 2 more games than Liverpool had. They won them and we lost to Spurs - that's why it's been reduced to 3 points. We've not collapsed, they've just won the games they had in hand. I'd always rather have the points in the bank.

In a normal year, the team in 2nd place are normally quite close to the team at the top. This year is no different and Liverpool will push us to the title and that's exactly what we need. When we're being pushed, it brings out the best in our players.

If anyone thinks that our lead of 12 points has gone to 3 because we've cracked like Keegan did with Newcastle, you need to look at the tables and think about the two teams.

When it comes to the PL, City THRIVE when we have to pull out big results.

I've booked the day off work after the last game of the season as I will be looking forward to ANOTHER title victory and plenty of champers. I suggest you lot do the same!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.