The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool will not drop any points form now till the end of the season. Their squad depth has also increased with the new signings in January.

Everyone thought Liverpool will struggle without Salah and Mane but now it seems even without these 2 Liverpool have the depth to play and win games.

The best we can do now is win every game and draw against Liverpool at home cause they are on fire and we have wobbled a bit. If we drop any points from now till the Liverpool game then the league will be their's to win!
Power lol

You totally contradict yourself, IF Liverpool don't drop points between now and the end of the season, as you suggest, then by definition, they will have won at ours. You then say the best we can do is ........draw against Liverpool ???????

Which one is it?

it will come down to who gets the tougher champions league tie. i reckon if we draw them then the winner will have a struggle in the prem .hope they have a couple of blips in them as thats all it will take

Remember when Liverpool drew and we were 8 points in front of them if they win they’re games in hand and all the media and articles was about how just drawing a game now away from home to a top team isn’t good enough anymore and city have already won the league and it’s all boring.

They are literally playing the bottom 7 in a row and mostly at home, if they win all their games in march I’ll be more afraid

A quick section grab of News Now Man City

7138-D8-E8-2346-42-DA-9-E53-FB3-E3849-C4-DF.jpg
They not boring then? Are they not ruining the league? Are they not turning the league into the Bundesliga? Interesting

If they win it have to say fair play if they win every game which they will need to, what will that be 20 games on the bounce?
seems inconceivable really, but if they manage it, fair play to them.

Even if they say draw, and lose one, thats still an incredible effort and deserving of a title.

The thought makes me ill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.