The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would I suggest Everton were safe, and why would you insult my (highly developed) intelligence by offering me odds of 1/5?

Good job I had the wherewithal to clarify. Fucking piss take.

No, I don’t accept those pitiful odds.
Wish I’d had a wager with your good self on where the rags were going to finish.

Some people thought they might challenge for the title this season…

I’m annoyed they got a draw. A defeat would have been a massive difference
Spurs had the better chances and Liverpool created very few clear chances in the game

ahh well I’d have take it beforehand

not done yet, 4 hard games to play. but we need to get a bit of momentum from their result today.

their last 3 games were all in front of ours for them to be able to put pressure on us.

they avoided yellows for the same players vs City today vs Spurs. (Thiago vs City, Fabinho today) also avoided a clear pen in the Everton game for Matip.

we should expect some incredible bad reffing on at least one of our 4 games left. chances are its tomorrow, too make us go into the two away games with a bad result.

raise our game, when if not now, and lets rip apart Newcastle first from the very first second.
reaction must be shown after the Real loss. this will show what we are made of.

if we win comfortable, they go into the game against S.. Gerrard with enermous pressure to win. would be fucking funny for Gerrard to actually have a backbone and have them dropping points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.