The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s force in that. That makes it a red for me. It doesn’t need to be intentional. (Although I think it probably was)
Rightly or wrongly they happen a lot though. The law would be dangerous play then I take it, if he gets a red there’s probably close to a red a game. Things slowed down look far worse, running at speed players come together, super slow mo makes it look like it’s on purpose when in reality there would have been little to no time to decide to do that

No way will Gerrard want Liverpool to drop points there.
Was at Turf Moor today, Villa impressive mind you Burnley stank the place out. Not sure Gérard will want Liverpool to win the title as he never won it with them. Villa crowd loud and proud today will give Liverpool a hot reception.

Rightly or wrongly they happen a lot though. The law would be dangerous play then I take it, if he gets a red there’s probably close to a red a game. Things slowed down look far worse, running at speed players come together, super slow mo makes it look like it’s on purpose when in reality there would have been little to no time to decide to do that
I’d love for you to find a clip of Fernandinho elbowing someone and getting away with it.

Hes the master of knowing the line to cross and rarely crosses it.

I don’t think that kind of challenge is that frequent. He used excessive force imo.

All these theories are mental business end of the season. Look at Liverpool giving united the title whilst screwing a legend of their club in the process. None of that will come into it. Villa players will just go out to win. Not play any different because their manager played for Liverpool.
We’ll see, I’m not convinced about that.

Not sure I know which title the dippers gave to the rags, although I do remember Kenny taking Blackburn to Anfield on the final day and despite losing the game he won the league.

I’d love for you to find a clip of Fernandinho elbowing someone and getting away with it.

Hes the master of knowing the line to cross and rarely crosses it.

I don’t think that kind of challenge is that frequent. He used excessive force imo.
You’ll find excessive force in every slow mo clip.

We’ll see, I’m not convinced about that.

Not sure I know which title the dippers gave to the rags, although I do remember Kenny taking Blackburn to Anfield on the final day and despite losing the game he won the league.
Liverpool beating Newcastle to pretty much give united the league, with keegan being newcastles manager. Your other example is a good one and Liverpool did all they could to help united win the league and fuck Dalglish over. I bet Everton fans all thought today Gerrard would bend over for Burnley to screw them today. Didn’t happen. It doesn’t happen it’s just something paranoid people make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.