The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love for you to find a clip of Fernandinho elbowing someone and getting away with it.

Hes the master of knowing the line to cross and rarely crosses it.

I don’t think that kind of challenge is that frequent. He used excessive force imo.
Not remember when he elbow dropped Kane on the floor and got away with it? VAR didn’t even take a look.

He’s also given Albrighton a black eye before and got away with it. They were talking about a retrospective five match ban after that and he didn’t get it.

Nobody gives anybody the league. The winner wins it.

Disagree. The refs and var gave it to Liverpool not that long ago. Yes they went on to win it from jan onwards and they deserved a lot of that, but that first part was all very favourable. Including that game of handball against us.

Last edited:
After Wednesday night in Madrid, typical City are back better than ever.

We'll lose this 2-1.

City 1-2 Newcastle
Foden (72)
Ketsbaia (90+1)
Sun Jihai own goal (90+2)
I still can’t believe that Boro game. They had no shots, none! And won 1-0

Fucking Boro!

Be good to keep the goal difference ticking over if possible cos I’ve got a feeling the vermin will smash 5 or 6 past Southampton, who have completely gone to shit.

Nothing changes for our plan over the next 4 games. We go out to win each of them, no excuses. Yesterdays Liverpool draw doesn’t alter anything, Pep knows that and so will the players.

4 games to win the league, it’s that simple.
Well up for it, can’t wait for the game!

Well there is a certain truth in this - remember that home draw that we rescued out at the death against Sunderland in 2012. If they had lost today, it would be almost over.

I remember partly feeling that way about that sunderland draw at the time.

I remember feeling the opposite for the home draw against Sunderland in 2014, thought it was over that day.

Also incidentally makes me realise how much better I remember the 2012 run-in than 2014! 2012 is almost etched in memory. 2014, I know we lost at anfield, drew to Sunderland, and I know they lost to Chelsea and drew at CP. I remember well our win against everton, edin's 20 minute nap, the first goal against villa, and a rout after it. But the exact order of who played first and how the lead swapped etc escapes me, unlike the 2012 one which I almost remember scene for scene.

I remember driving away from the Etihad after the Sunderland draw in 2012, and while stuck in traffic, some guy in a white van with Utd stickers & mobiles, on the other side of the road, was beeping his horn & shouting out of his open window & giving rude hand signals to all us City fans. Not sure if he was so sad that he'd purposefully jumped in his van & driven over to the Etihad just to wind us all up, but he was highly charged / ecstatic.

He obviously thought (as we kind of did too) that this was the final straw that showed we'd blown it & handed the title to Utd.

He was wrong. I give him a thought / like to imagine how he must have felt, whenever I rewatch the Aguerooooo moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.