The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win tomorrow I think it’s possible the dippers may decide to prioritise the two cups and rotate heavily in the league

You’ll find excessive force in every slow mo clip.

Liverpool beating Newcastle to pretty much give united the league, with keegan being newcastles manager. Your other example is a good one and Liverpool did all they could to help united win the league and fuck Dalglish over. I bet Everton fans all thought today Gerrard would bend over for Burnley to screw them today. Didn’t happen. It doesn’t happen it’s just something paranoid people make up.
As soon as you stop being paranoid somebody does something to you…:)

I said after Wednesdays fuck up that we had 4 games to go against teams that were no good. A lot of people agreed, but some responses gave the old “oh no, it’s the EPL, the strongest league in the world, every game is tough blah blah blah”. Load of bollocks. There’s two incredible teams in this league, a few good teams in comparison, and a load of shite. We are playing a load of shite, and we have just been given a get out of jail card.

4 games to go vs turd. Beat Newcastle (preferably by a shitload) and it should become a procession for this incredible team.

Go and smash the rest of the useless fuckers and bring the title home to the real best team in Europe.

If we win tomorrow I think it’s possible the dippers may decide to prioritise the two cups and rotate heavily in the league
They already rotate, you only have to look look at their bench to see the quality. They will push us right to the end.,

It’ll be interesting if he plays 2 up front, like he did against Burnley today.

He won’t if a draw secures the title for the dippers, but will if they need to win.

Doing so increases their chances of beating us, but also increases the chances of us scoring 10.

I‘m sure Bingo will be on the blower offering tactical advice in the build up if they can still win the league.
Let's see what team he puts out against them midweek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.