The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an alternative view , quite a few pundits and media believe we are the ones who will crack up , and yet the Dippers have blinked first , and Klippety's bitter rant about Spuds tactics after the game is a sign that he is definitely feeling the pressure.
Spur defended really well and were a danger on the break....its the type of stuff we face week in week out....Liverpool always struggle against a low block...their goal had an element of luck about it. Klopp is a sore loser

Its by no means over...no where near but we have a chance to take an advantage...we now have to make it 3 wins and a draw.....I do believe he scousers will win all their remaining games so that is the minimum imho

Them playing a team with Coady centre back and is playing a team managed by Gerrard would indicate we’d have no chance.
For all the damage former Liverpool people are going to do to our title chances (don't forget Andy Carroll etc in 2014) it's a miracle they didn't do more for Liverpools title chances while they were there.

Last edited:
Just an alternative view , quite a few pundits and media believe we are the ones who will crack up , and yet the Dippers have blinked first
They may have blinked against Spurs but we had both eyes firmly shut when they played Spurs.
I think they know that spurs would be their toughest match and the one where points could be dropped.

That also involves us losing a game, which is never good for goal difference ;)

Although imagine the fun of going in to the last day level all round, and it being a shoot out as to who could score the more goals.
A Bristol Rovers style 7-0 on the last day, to win it on goals scored? That would be lovely, although tbh I'd much rather we just won it comfortably with Liverpool falling apart over the next couple of games.

Just an alternative view , quite a few pundits and media believe we are the ones who will crack up , and yet the Dippers have blinked first , and Klippety's bitter rant about Spuds tactics after the game is a sign that he is definitely feeling the pressure.
you'l find that those pundits and media are on the side of wanting liverpool to win it,its a way of re directing the presure over to us, the oldest trick in the book, a good 3 or 4 nil today will set the tongue's waging on merkyside

Let's not get too carried away saying we are going to win by a big score, it won't be easy Newcastle will be up for it just like us, just get the 3 points that's all that matters.
Lets face it there will be moments in the game where Newcastle will threaten our goal we need to say focused at the back and no tarting about and cut the fucking crosses out

Let's not get too carried away saying we are going to win by a big score, it won't be easy Newcastle will be up for it just like us, just get the 3 points that's all that matters.
Lets face it there will be moments in the game where Newcastle will threaten our goal we need to say focused at the back and no tarting about and cut the fucking crosses out
Spot on then just 7 more pts and we are champions.

Don’t think you understood the point I was making by including Coady in the comment.

Anyway, don’t think you’re in any position to call anybody an idiot with your literacy skills. Have a good day and don’t try insulting people on the internet over posts you don’t like reading.
Being a paranoid mess for no reason what so ever, makes you an idiot. Having better literacy skills doesn’t make your point any less crazy. You’re implying we’d be at a disadvantage because the manager of the team we will be facing is a Liverpool fan. We’d also be at a disadvantage because the centre half of wolves is a Liverpool fan.

Liverpool played Newcastle in the 19 run in. Everyone said Rafa would bend over for them. Liverpool won 3-2 scoring in the last few mins off a dodgy free kick. These links sound good, the truth is it’s just nonsense. Didn’t see anyone complaining when Kelechi absolutely fluffed that golden chance for Leicester late on in the Vinnie rocket game. Doesn’t suit the narrative though. We can point out bias and agendas in the media etc, you just look moronic making claims without any substance whatsoever.

Being a paranoid mess for no reason what so ever, makes you an idiot. Having better literacy skills doesn’t make your point any less crazy. You’re implying we’d be at a disadvantage because the manager of the team we will be facing is a Liverpool fan. We’d also be at a disadvantage because the centre half of wolves is a Liverpool fan.

Liverpool played Newcastle in the 19 run in. Everyone said Rafa would bend over for them. Liverpool won 3-2 scoring in the last few mins off a dodgy free kick. These links sound good, the truth is it’s just nonsense. Didn’t see anyone complaining when Kelechi absolutely fluffed that golden chance for Leicester late on in the Vinnie rocket game. Doesn’t suit the narrative though. We can point out bias and agendas in the media etc, you just look moronic making claims without any substance whatsoever.
You need to chill out bud. The comment was humour not paranoia. I didn’t make any claim, I said it was my opinion. I think you should give the game a rest for a while if this is what it’s making you result to. Big essay reply’s to a 2 sentence tongue in cheek comment that anyone but yourself knew it was.

won’t be replying or engaging no more. Put the phone away and enjoy the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.