The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not get too carried away saying we are going to win by a big score, it won't be easy Newcastle will be up for it just like us, just get the 3 points that's all that matters.
Lets face it there will be moments in the game where Newcastle will threaten our goal we need to say focused at the back and no tarting about and cut the fucking crosses out
correct,a one goal win will do it for us but most important we do get the 3 points today, save our draw game keep that in the bank

For it to come down to goal difference, we would have to lose today for example which would snooker us imo. Points or not at all it has to be, preferably beating them to it whilst both in the 90s.

The thing for me is that we might have some weird thing going on with winning the CL, but winning PL title races is something this club has done multiple times over the years without fail.

I accept it could go wrong, but I'm very confident.

The thing for me is that we might have some weird thing going on with winning the CL, but winning PL title races is something this club has done multiple times over the years without fail.

I accept it could go wrong, but I'm very confident.
Yep. We have experience of tight run ins. 2011/12, 13/14, 18/19 and (touch wood) 21/22. Only the 17/18 and 20/21 seasons were relatively comfortable.

Connor Coady will want to beat us on Wednesday for his beloved Liverpool, then Stevie G on the last day for the same reason - but maybe they just won't be good enough.
P.S. At least Traore isn't at Wolves for his one good game of the season.

Doing my best Alanis Morrisette impression, wouldn't it be ironic if Slippy stuck a dagger into scouse hearts on tuesday night.

I know, I know; there's no chance of it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.